NATA Exam Pattern
Council of Architecture is going to conduct National Aptitude Test in Architecture in the last week of April 2019. Candidates who are preparing for NATA 2019 Exam need to know complete NATA Exam Pattern including No of Questions, Time Duration, Total Marks through this page.
Candidates from various parts of India participate in to take admission in 5 years course of Bachelor’s in Architecture. NATA examination conducted on national level through various institutes. It is not so easy to crack the examination without proper strategy so, Candidates must go through the NATA Exam Pattern, syllabus and marking scheme of the paper which can help you to know about the marks distribution in examination to prepare better exam strategies accordingly.
NATA Exam Pattern 2019 Highlights
|Managing Authority||Council of Architecture (CoA)|
|Exam Category||National Level|
|No. Of papers||2; Mathematics and General Aptitude; Drawing Test.|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Total number of questions||62|
|Marking Scheme||+2 in Mathematics and General Aptitude|
No negative marking
Read on Courses Detail, Career Option: Career in Architecture
NATA 2019 Exam Motive!!!
National Aptitude Test in Architecture is conducted for measuring mathematical skills, general aptitude, drawing and observation skills, and sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability of the applying applicants.
Applicants submitting NATA Application Form for admission in Architectural education, from less than 100 to about 450 institutions can grab more details regarding NATA Exam Pattern 2019 from this page, designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Out Complete Detailed: NATA Syllabus
NATA Exam Pattern
NATA Exam Pattern Details:
It is important for the candidates to have a look on NATA Exam Pattern to get knowledge about the sections and questions included in it as it will help a lot in doing preparation of NATA Exam easily.
- There will no negative marking in the NATA 2019.
- Questions will be asked from Mathematics, General Aptitude and Drawing.
- 62 questions of 200 marks asked in the examination paper.
- NATA 2019 Exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Mathematics and General Aptitude will be of objective type in nature.
- 3 hours will be provided to the students to solve any examination paper.
- There will be no negative marking in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
- For every correct answer 2 marks will be awarded to the students.
|Subjects||Total Number of questions||Marks allotted||Total Marks|
Download Here: NATA Previous Papers
Qualifying marks for NATA-2019:
Appearing candidates in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)-2019 are required to secure marks in the examination according to the subjects mentioned in NATA Exam Pattern as mentioned below.
|MCQ||(30 out of 120)||25%|
|Drawing||(20 out of 80)||25%|
|Overall qualifying marks||(out of 200)||at the discretion of the Council|
NATA Marking Scheme 2019:
According to the NATA Exam Pattern, General Aptitude and Drawing will carry 80-80 marks while Mathematics exam will be conducted to secure 40 marks. There will be no negative marking and 02 marks will be provided for each correct answer.
Start Practicing From: NATA Mock Test Online
Rules to be followed at the time of Tie-Break:
Merit list of the NATA 2019 will be prepared on the basis of score in the entrance exam. In case, students will secure same score, below mentioned tie breaking rule will be followed.
- More overall marks scored in the Math’s section
- Less wrong answers in the Mathematics section
- More overall marks in problems of the Aptitude test
- Less wrong answers in the attempted questions in the aptitude test
- Date of Birth
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
Points To Remember To Solve NATA 2019
As per the NATA Exam Pattern, question will cover the topic Mathematics & General Aptitude and Drawing. In order to solve question paper which points you need to keep in mind have well provided below.
Mathematics & General Aptitude Questions
- In the first 90 minutes of NATA entrance exam2019, students have to solve Maths and the general aptitude test.
- Students will have to color the select the right answer on the OMR sheet by using either a blue or black ball point pen.
- Though there is no negative marking for incorrect answer, however, wrong answers are taken into account in case of a tie breaker.
Read Out: Aptitude Questions and Answers
NATA 2019 Drawing Test
- Draw by having the right perspective
- Ability to visualize and draw keeping in mind the impact of light on the object and the shadow that can be seen around the surrounding
- Draw an object proportionately
- Have a right orientation for scale and proportions
- Using colours in the right composition and developing visually appealing pictures
- Drawing a pencil sketch from memory
Most Recommended Books:
|Book Name||Author||ISBN No|
|A complete Self Study Guide for B.Arch. Entrance Examination 2017||P K Mishra||978-9385980909|
|NATA 2017 Full Package||Nata360||–|
|NATA (B.Arch.) Guide to Bachelor of Architecture Entrance Examination||GKP||–|
NATA 2019 Important Dates:
Application process for NATA 2019 will begin in the month of January 2019. Candidates are advised to keep in mind the following dates so that you never miss any of the activity regarding National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
|Online Registration form Starts||January 2019|
|Online Registration Last Date||February 2019|
|Last Date for Upload Image||February 2019|
|Fee Submit Last Date||February 2019|
|Page Printout Available||February 2019|
|Correction Window Available||February 2019|
|Admit Card date Issued||March 2019|
|NATA 2019 Exam Date||April 2019|
|Result date Declare||June 2019|
Must Read: Students Generally Do These Mistakes In Exam
Hope you are satisfied with this page of NATA Exam Pattern 2019 and if you want to grab more details in this concern or any others, you may be in touch with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using CTRL + D key or following us on Facebook or Google Plus also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NATA Admit Card||NATA Result|
|NATA Answer Key||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Study While Doing Job|
|Online Test Series||How To Find Study Material Online|