National Scholarship Portal
National Scholarship Portal is a platform to provide financial support to the students for their further studies by the Government of India. NSP 2.0 Login Portal is one-stop solution which is taken as Mission Mode Project under the National e-Governance Plan (NGP).
In order to avail golden opportunity and apply online for Pre Matric/ Post Matric or any other scholarship, you need to follow National Scholarship Portal Registration Procedure. Firstly you have to check NSP Status and dates afterwards go for further procedure accordingly.
National Scholarship Portal Dates:
Already registered users have to check NSP Student Login version 2.0 which is a unique and simple platform made for support students as well as providing them benefits of educational scholarships in an efficient and transparent manner.
With the help of this National Scholarship Portal, students can get complete details regarding all scholarship related issues / queries, from the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
National Scholarship Portal
Take A Look At Scholarship Schemes under National Scholarship Portal:
Students are to be informed that the National Scholarship Portal Application Form is to be filled for all applications schemes through National Scholarship Portal. This process has reduced the burden of filling multiple application forms for various scholarships. Now, only one form is to be filled under National Scholarship Portal for all the scholarship schemes.
National Scholarship List 2018-2019:
|Minority Affairs||Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional & Technical Courses CS|
|Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority students|
|WARB, Home Affairs||PM’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles|
|Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||Pre-Matric Scholarships for PWD|
|Post-Matric Scholarships for PWD|
|Scholarships for Top-Class Education for Children with disabilities|
|National Fellowship for PWD|
|Social Justice & Empowerment||Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Student Only (UT)|
|Upgradation of Merit of SC Students|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students studying in Class IX & X in UTs only|
|Top-Class Education for SC Students|
Labour & Employment
|Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund|
|Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Cine Workers Welfare Fund|
|Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund|
|Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Cine Workers Welfare Fund|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund|
|Scholarships to the Children of Iron/Manganese/Chrome/Ore Workers|
|Scholarships to the Children of LSDM Workers|
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
National Scholarship Portal Apply Online:
To access the above mentioned government scholarships, the students need to register themselves through the Student Login Panel. After registration, fill academic and other mandatory details in the application form. After these steps, they will get to see all the list of scholarships for which they are eligible.
Check out steps by steps instructions to furnish National Scholarship Portal Application Form.
- The students can make applications by visiting the National Scholarship Portal 2018 Student Login section which is presented on the National Scholarship Portal homepage.
- In order to commence with the scholarship application, first of all register name with the National Scholarship Portal. Fill the details in an organized manner. The section that is to be filled is presented below through an image:
Once the students have furnished the details and submitted by them, they will receive a 20 digit temporary Registration Number. The students will also receive this temporary on their respective mobile numbers for future reference. It is to be noted that the students should retain the Temporary Registration Number till furnishing their application procedure and receiving Permanent Registration Number.
- After the students have received their unique Temporary Registration Number, they need to use their temporary Registration Number and their Date of birth to log into the National Scholarship Portal.
- After completing the registration process and logging into the National Scholarship Portal, fill various details like personal, academic, scheme and documents details.
- In the personal detail section, students are required to give their personal and bank account details. Make sure that you have placed correct details of your bank account as the scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank account filled.
- In another section, candidates have to fill their present and previous academic details. Fill all the relevant details that are mentioned in the section.
- On the next section, candidates encounter details of the schemes for which they can apply. The details will be totally based upon educational qualification and status of the applier.
- Students can make application for multiple scholarships at the same time. After selecting the scholarships for which you want to furnish application, on the new page, you will get to see a list of the documents. These documents are to be uploaded for the scholarships that you have selected.
- After uploading all the documents, students need to upload their contact details in order to complete the application process.
- The last step is to take the printout of the filled application form by using the ‘Print Your Application’ button. Appliers can check their scholarship application status by using ‘Check Your Status’ button.
Primary Objectives for Forming in National Scholarship Portal Registration:
The NSP aims at offering a smart system for faster & efficient disbursal of scholarships applications. This system allows delivery of funds directly into the student’s account. Take a look at the below presented point that represents objects behind formation of NSP.
- In order to ensure timely disbursement of scholarships to candidates.
- It provides a common portal of Central & State Governments for various scholarships schemes.
- Coordination of different scholarships schemes and rules & regulations.
- Application of direct benefit transfer.
- NSP creates a transparent database of scholars.
- It avoids duplication in processing.
National Scholarship Portal Version – 2.0:
The National Scholarship Portal Version 2.0 (NSP-2.0) is a unique and simplified platform created for students to help them to avail benefits of educational scholarships in an efficient and transparent manner.
The main features of National Scholarship Portal includes following points:
- Students can Register and Submit their application online (For Applying for centrally/state sponsored scholarship schemes), from anywhere at anytime
- Students can View/Track the status of their own application with User ID and Password generated by the system
- Students can Renew their applications with same credential(Student ID/Password)
- Uploading of documents by students in support of their claims (such as income, mark sheets, bank account details, category, caste certificate etc.) be enabled for easy verification and transparency
- Provision of SMS and e-Mail alerts to the Stake Holders such as Institution and students at various stage of processing
- Renewal of the application by the Institutes only – by importing the application from previous year
- Role Based Unique Login ID and Password will be made available for all stakeholders.
- Auto & bulk processing of Scholarship application by the Institute
- Easy Scholarship Sanctioning process for Sanctioning Authority
- Auto disbursal of Scholarship to Student‟s Bank Account
- Easy monitoring of Scholarship by the Department and State Authority
Know Here: Documents Required For Education Loan
National Scholarship Portal Importance For Students:
Various advantages are provided by National Scholarship Portal to the students. Get to know major benefits of NSP from below:
- It simplified scholarship process for students.
- This portal improves transparency of different schemes.
- It helps in processing of scholarships.
- The portal acts like decision support system for various ministries as well as for departments.
- National Scholarship Portal support MIS system in order to monitories every stage of scholarships disbursal.
Check Out More: List of Latest Online Scholarships for Students In India
National Scholarship Portal Renewal Process:
Students can renew their National Scholarship need to complete the online registration via using their Bank Account Number, Date of Birth. Students must use the same details for registration which they used for the previous year National Scholarship Portal Application Form. Aspirants if you forgot Your Registration ID then you can simply get it back.
National Scholarship Portal Last Date:
Ministry of Minority Affairs
|Details||National Scholarship Portal 2018 Last Date|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||30-09-2018|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||30-09-2018|
|Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS||30-09-2018|
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||30-09-2018|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||31-10-2018|
|Scholarship for Top-Class Education for Students with Disabilities||31-10-2018|
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
|Top-Class Education Scheme for SC Students||Last week of October 2018|
Ministry of Labour and Employment
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of|
Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of|
Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
|Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh||31-10-2018|
Ministry Tribal Affairs
|National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships||31-10-2018|
Department of School Education & Literacy
|National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE)||Opening Soon|
|National Means Cum Merit Scholarship||31-10-2018|
Department of Higher Education
|Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarships For College And University Students||31-10-2018|
WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles||31-10-2018|
RPF/ RP S, Ministry of Railway
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF||Opening Soon|
University Grants Commission
|ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme For North Eastern Region||Opening Soon|
National Scholarship Portal Based Frequently Asked Question:
Question1. Is Aadhar Card is mandatory for Filling National Scholarship Portal Application?
Aadhar Number is not at all compulsory to apply or fill National Scholarship Portal Application. The students can register themselves by using Aadhar Number or Enrolment ID or Bank Passbook.
Question2. Who are eligible to apply for Scholarship Schemes?
Candidates, who fulfill the scheme guidelines of various ministries, are eligible to apply.
Question3. What is the last date for submitting applications online?
You can check on National Scholarships Portal, closure dates for acceptance of various scholarship applications.
Question4. Can I edit the information already saved and up-to what time?
You can only edit the information till the closure of application form. After you submit your application, it will be forwarded to the next level and you can’t edit it now.
Question5. How to view the details of a particular scheme?
To view the details of a particular scheme, first of all, press on particular Ministry from bottom scroll bar and press on “More Info” button. You will now get to see all the details of the scheme you wish to choose.
Question6. How should I open my saved application for editing?
To open your saved application for editing, use temporary ID. To retrieve Registration ID, Forgot ID can be used.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Question7. Do I have to fill up the online application in one sitting?
No, you don’t have to fill up the online application in one sitting. You can fill up the online application in as many sittings as you wish, until and unless you are fully satisfied that you have entered all desirable fields.
Question8. What is a Temporary Registration ID?
Temporary Registration ID is a reference number that is given to the applicants as a token of their registration in the online database.
Question9. Can I apply as a Fresh if I am a Renewal candidate?
You cannot apply as a fresh if you are a Renewal candidate. If you try to do so, your application will be rejected in that case.
Question10. How do I know the name and address of Nodal Officer/ State Department of my State?
You can know the name and contact details of the Nodal Officer/State Department of all States/UTs by selecting “Services->Know your State Nodal Officer” option.
Question11. How to check the status of my application?
Student can easily check the status of their online application by submitting his/her Permanent ID.
Question12. How and when will I know whether my application is selected or rejected?
To know whether your application is selected or rejected, signing-up with Permanent Registration ID and you’ll get to see all relevant details.
This is all about National Scholarship Portal. To fetch more interesting and recent updates, visit the above given official link or stay connected with us through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section