The National Security Guard has released an official employment notification entitled as NSG Recruitment, for those candidates who possess required eligibility criteria for Specialist Medical Officer Posts and have dream to work in government department
Willing aspirants can apply for NSG Recruitment 2018 by appearing in Walk-in-in-Interview for the positions of Specialist Medical Officer in Radiologist, Pathologist and Gynecologist & Obstetrician on scheduled date that is 28-08-2018 at 11:00 am.
NSG Walk-In For Specialist Medical Officer Posts:
Applicants who want to apply for NSG Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment they can get the remaining information through this page prepared by the dedicated and talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Appliers should bring self-attested photocopies of essential documents/ testimonials at the time of Walk-in-Interview for NSG Recruitment 2018. Job appliers also bring original documents for verification.
- Posts Name: Specialist Medical Officer
- of NSG Specialist Medical Officer Posts: 03
Name of the Department:
- Radiologist: 01
- Pathologist: 01
- Gynecologist & Obstetrician: 01
NSG Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders who are willing to apply for NSG jobs they should have possessed graduate degree in their relevant discipline from any recognized University/Institution with Internship completion certificate.
NSG Age Limit:
Job appliers for government sector Jobs must not be more than 67 years in age as per norms and reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories as per organization norms.
NSG Recruitment Process:
Applying candidates have to go through the interview round that will be conducted by the recruitment committee of the organization. No TA/ DA will be paid to candidates for attending the interview.
Quick Links for Interview:
Selected candidates for NSG Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment will get Rs. 85000/- per month from the concerned department of reputed National Security Guard (NSG)
How to fill NSG Application Form?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply for the NSG Recruitment they must follow the below mentioned steps.
- First of all candidates are required to visit official website of organization that is www.nsg.gov.in to apply for NSG Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- On the left side of the home page hit the “Vacancies” link for NSG Specialist Medical Jobs.
- Now, you are required to follow suitable link suitable link regarding NSG Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment Walk-In
- Read NSG Notification carefully with all the instructions given on the advertisement.
- Now candidates are required to prepare the curriculum vitae (CV) with all the required and correct details regarding candidate’s name, father’s Office, address, academic qualification details, experience info, date of birth, contact details etc. and affix your passport size photograph.
- Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc
- Lastly, contenders should reach to the walk-in venue along with curriculum vitae (CV) and all the relevant photo copies documents as well as original certificates at the address mentioned below.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
National Security Guard (NSG) Head Quarters,
Mehram Nagar, Palam,
New Delhi – 110037
NSG Recruitment Walk-in Date:
- Walk-in-Interview will be held on 28-08-2018
- Reporting Time: at 11:00 A.M.
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get other information about NSG Recruitment 2018
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|