Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry 2018
Online applications are invited for Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry to Class XI of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the Districts to fill vacant seats during 2018-19. Admission in JNVs will be considered for those who fulfill stipulated admission criteria and qualify test.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class XIth Admission Date
Interested and eligible students can submit their applications before last date through online mode for Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry 2018 admission. Final selection will be made based on performance of students in Class X Examination conducted by CBSE / State or other recognized Educational Boards
Navodhya Vidyalaya Samiti Class 11 Lateral Entry Admission
Through Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry children from rural areas will get good quality modern education including strong component of culture, moral values, and awareness of environment, adventure activities and physical education irrespective of their family’s socio-economic condition
Students must read this entire page thoroughly to grab additional about Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry 2018–2019, provided by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry
Class 11th Streams
Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry Eligibility
To apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya class XI Lateral Entry, students must have passed 10th class examination in academic session 2017-18 from CBSE/ State Board or Govt. recognized school in the same district/ sate where JNV is functioning
Date of Birth of the candidates seeking admission to Class-XI shall be between 1st June 2000 and 31st May 2004 (both days inclusive).
Admission Criteria Of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Selection of appliers will be made on the basis of District Wise merit list
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of academic qualification marks
- A common merit list will be prepared at the State Level if seats are vacant and will be filled from state level merit list by considering option exercised
- If selected candidate does not get admission then, vacant seats will be filled only from State level merit list.
Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
How to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry 2018 ?
- Students who have decided to apply are required to visit the official site that is www.nvshq.org
- As you reached to the home page select the “Prospectus for Lateral Entry Admission to Class XI (2018-19) Against Vacant Seats” lionk.
- Now read all details carefully mentioned in the notification.
- Those who are ensured go through “admission in JNVs” visible at menu bar and hit on prospectus cum application
- Then select “Online Application for Lateral Entry Admission to Class IX (2018-19) Against Vacant Seats” link.
- Thereafter fill complete detail in the online application carefully
- Upload scanned images of required documents
- At last press the “submit” tab and take out printed copy of same for future use.
|Commencement of submission of Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry admission form||12 June 2018|
|Last Date for Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry Online Form||5th July 2018|
|Merit List Upload Date||August 2018|
Student’s, if you want to attain any other regarding Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry 2018–2019, then surely navigate through above highlighted official link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career Option In Commerce||Career In Medical Field|
|Career Options In Arts||List Of Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Student Success Strategies||Strategies of Personality Development|