Online applications are invited from eligible and energetic candidates for Director (Finance) Vacancy. Those who are interested in NBCC Recruitment can apply online by visiting the official website of National Buildings Construction Corporation.
Willing contenders are advised to go through the Advertisement for selection of Director (Finance), NBCC Limited and ensure their eligibility as per the requirements demanded by the organization for NBCC Recruitment 2018.
Direct Link to Apply for NBCC Director Jobs: Available Here!!!
To apply online for vacant posts of director in finance department candidates need to follow the some easy steps or they may also visit the direct links provided here on this page and fill their online application forms on or before the last date that is 22-10-2018.
Get proper procedure to apply and many other details about E NBCC Recruitment 2018-19 through the content given below in this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NBCC Job Details:
Post Name: Director (Finance)
Required Qualifications for NBCC Jobs:
Applicants applying for NBCC Vacancies should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or have pursued full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University /Institution.
Check Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
As on the date of occurrence of vacancies candidates who are going to apply for NBCC job vacancies shall not be less than 45 years and shall not be more than 60 years of age. Relaxation on upper age limit will be provided to the contenders belonging to reserved categories.
NBCC Pay Scale:
Those who will get selected for NBCC Director Post in vacant department will be paid Rs.75, 000/- to Rs.1, 00,000/- per month as per the existing rules of the government adopted by National Buildings Construction Corporation.
Procedure for NBCC Recruitment:
Assortment of the eligible and deserving aspirants will be done through written test and/or personal interview which will be conducted and executed by authorized selection committee of the organization.
Process to Apply Online for NBCC Recruitment:
- The very first step for the job hunters is to visit the official portal of National Buildings Construction Corporation that is www.nbccindia.com or the direct link given below to fill NBCC online application form.
- Hit on “HRM” tab available at the menu bar on the home page of the official web page.
- On hitting the above said tab you will be navigated to a new page where you need to tap on “Career @NBCC”.
- Press on the link for “Advertisement for selection of Director (Finance), NBCC (India) Limited” and go through the appeared advertisement properly and redirect yourself towards the web portal as described in the same.
- Through another website hit on “Vacancies” tab from menu bar of the same and press the suitable link for “NBCC (India) Limited Director (Finance) Recruitment”.
- Read the entire details carefully and if you satisfy entire eligibility requirements then go back to the previous page and hit on an appropriate link to apply online for NBCC Openings.
- Fill all the details required in the application form correctly and tap on “Submit” tab at last.
- Take print of the duly filled in application form and send it to the below mentioned postal address along with the necessary documents.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Check Out: More Jobs in Delhi
Dates to Remember:
Last Date to submit application form for NBCC Recruitment online or through post: 22-10-2018
Candidates are advised to visit the official site of Buildings Construction Corporation regularly so that they may not miss out any information or latest update regarding NBCC Recruitment 2018-19.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|