National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Bangalore has circulated a latest job advertisement regarding Project Assistant/Research Intern Job. Candidates who find themselves eligible for NCBS Recruitment 2018 must check the complete details here on this page.
Aspirants applying against NCBS notification No.36/2018 should know that the last date to send a cover letter to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org for Project Assistant Jobs and Research Intern jobs are 15-11-2018 and 15-01-2019 respectively.
For National Centre for Biological Sciences Recruitment: Apply Here!!!
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the entire eligibility norms such as educational qualification, age limit etc. if they wish to be the part of NCBS Jobs. The Selection through NCBS project assistant recruitment is entirely based on online questionnaire round followed by interview.
To collect more information regarding NCBS Recruitment 2018- 2019, candidates are suggested to go through this page which is well created and maintained by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NCBS vacancy details:
- Post name: Project Assistant/Research Intern
- For Project Assistant posts: candidates must have done Bachelor’s degree in respective field with some relevant working experience
- For Research Intern posts: he/she must be high school graduate and pursuing Bachelor’s degree in any field/program and can also be a graduate as well.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
The maximum age limit for candidates applying for NCBS job vacancy must be 28 years as on the last date of sending e-mail to the organization.
Mode of Selection:
- Interested candidates will receive an online questionnaire which will be having mixture of questions on archival judgment and logistics.
- Selected candidates from questionnaire will be called for a 45-minute interview (in person/phone/Skype).
- Also, he/she has to provide names of two relevant referees.
- Project Assistant: Rs. 28,000/- per month
- Research Intern Jobs: depending on their working experience and desired skills.
How to apply for NCBS Recruitment 2018?
- First of interested candidates need to go through official website of National Centre for Biological Sciences that is www.ncbs.res.in
- On the home page candidates need to press “Staff Position” under “Careers” at the menu bar.
- Now a new page will be displayed at your computer screen and you have to hit on “view” for the appropriate link for the post you wish to apply for.
- Read the complete notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for NCBS Recruitment 2018.
- Eligible candidates for NCBS recruitment must send a cover letter to email id: email@example.com within the specified time.
Check More Job Updates From: Rozgar Career India
- Last date to send e-mail for Project Assistant posts: 15-11-2018
- Last date to send e-mail for Research Intern posts: 15-01-2019
For more information about NCBS Recruitment 2018, candidates are suggested to hit on the Official Link of the organization. To get government jobs updates, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Bangalore Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|