With the purpose to hire individuals, latest job notification has been professed as NCERT Recruitment by National Council of Educational Research and Training. As furnished in the official notification, organization invites applications to hire enthusiastic aspirants for the vacant positions of Manager.
Aspirants, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria for NCERT Latest Job Openings, can apply by filling application form and submit it within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News (i.e. 23-11-2018).
NCERT Manager Recruitment:
Candidates who are willing to secure their career in government undertaking must grab this great opportunity and apply for the NCERT Manager Job Openings.
As per the decision of the selection panel, the candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in test and interview. To know more about NCERT Recruitment 2018, aspirants are advised to go through this page which is well created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Post Name: Manager (NIE Guest House & PG Hostel)
- No of Post: 01
NCERT Eligibility Criteria:
Individuals who possess degree in Hotel Management from recognized University with three years of working in Hotel Industry/managing guest houses in a recognized Institute are eligible to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2018.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
NCERT Age Limit:
- Candidates who have decided to apply for NCERT Jobs must not be exceeding 30 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the National Council of Educational Research and Training.
NCERT Selection Process:
Selection criteria will consist of two stages that are Personal Interview and Written Test. Candidates who qualify the Written Test will be called for the Personal Interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization for NCERT Recruitment 2018.
NCERT Salary Details:
Candidates who will successfully qualify the selection rounds will be recruited for NCERT Recruitment and selected candidates will get an impressive salary along with other benefits from the organization.
How to Fill Application Form for NCERT Recruitment 2018?
- Log in to official website of organization to apply for NCERT Vacancy that is www.ncert.nic.in
- On the homepage hit on “Announcements” tab and select “Vacancies” link from the drop down list.
- Now applicants need to select Latest NCERT Advertisement for the post of Manager from “Non- Academic” section.
- By hitting above mentioned link NCERT notification will appear.
- Read the NCERT Advertisement and instructions provided in it cautiously.
- Now fill NCERT application form with mandatory details in appropriate manner.
- At last, send NCERT application form through proper channel with-in given period of time.
NCERT Recruitment Date:
Last date to apply for NCERT Recruitment: within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News (i.e. 23-11-2018).
Get Here: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
Get the complete details about the NCERT Recruitment 2018 – 2019 from this page. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|