NEET Admit Card
NEET Admit Card 2019 Released By NTA ! National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is national level medical entrance exam organizing on 05th May 2019. Those who will attend UG Exam held in offline (pen-paper) mode may download ntaneet.nic.in call letter.
Get direct Link for NEET Admit Card By NTA Download:
With help of application number & date of birth, you may access NEET UG Exam Admit Card. Moreover, NEET NTA Hall Ticket contains the details of the candidate as roll number, allotted shift and test location.
NTA NEET UG Exam Date 2019:
|National Eligibility cum|
Entrance Test 2019
|05-05-2019 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
|Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||05-06-2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
National Testing Agency NEET Entrance 2019:
On 05th May 2019, this test will take place for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses in Indian Medical or Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India or Dental Council of India.
Medical Entrance examination Timings are from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. The duration of test will be three (03) hours. Now, get NEET Admit Card 2019 Download from this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NEET Hall Ticket By NTA Status: Available
NEET Admit Card
Ways for NEET NTA Admit Card Download 2019:
- Take a look at official site that is ntaneet.nic.in
- ‘NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG)’ link is seen over there.
- Then, provide application number, date of birth, security pin & tap on ‘SUBMIT’ option for Call Letter.
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Admit Card will be displayed at your screen.
- Now, check all details from NEET Hall Ticket.
- Take a hard copy of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Admit Card or NEET UG Hall Ticket & carry it to test centre.
NEET UG Admit Card Download Link 2019:
Get National Testing Agency NEET Admit Card Download for 05th May 2019 Exam by hitting above link. Further, it is essential to carry call letter during exam along with one Id proof as Voter Id or Aadhar Card.
NEET NTA Exam Pattern 2019:
- Individuals have to mark their responses on an OMR sheet.
- 45 questions are assigned to Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, each.
- Question Paper will have only multiple-choice questions.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
Get Subject Wise: Best Books to Crack NEET
Download Here: NEET Previous Year Question Papers
NTA UG Exam Scheme 2019:
|Number of Questions/|
|No. of questions in each section||Physics- 45, Chemistry- 45, Botany- 45,|
|Marking Scheme||+ 4 for correct answer, -1 for incorrect answer|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen- paper based Test)|
|Aggregate Score Calculation||Total number of correct answers X 4 – Total number of incorrect answers X 1|
Get List Of Best Institutes: NEET Coaching Centres
National Testing Agency NEET 2019:
In Entrance, questions will be from Chemistry, Physics and Biology (Botany and Zoology) of class 11 and 12. Moreover, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test score will be valid up to three years for MBBS admission abroad.
Tap on its Official Link for more details about NEET Admit Card 2019 By NTA. Keep connected with us for knowing outcome of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NEET PG Admit Card||NEET MDS Admit Card|
|NEET UG Application Form||NEET PG Counselling|
|NEET PG Result||NEET MDS Result|
|NEET Syllabus||NEET MDS Cut Off|
|NEET MDS Syllabus||NEET PG Exam Pattern|