NEET UG Application Form
Last Date to Submit NEET UG Application Form has been extended to 07-12-2018 !!! As per the notice of Supreme Court, candidates those who are above 25 years of age can also apply and attend the NEET Exam held on 05-05-2019.
On this web page, you will get entire details about entrance exam and some easy steps to submit the NEET Application Form through online mode. You just need to follow the steps and complete the submission process till the deadline.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Application Form:
After conducting the exam, National Testing Agency will declare the result on 05-06-2019. Those applicants who successfully cracked the exam will go through counselling process (from 2nd week of June 2019).
Suitable seats in MBBS/ BDS courses at respective colleges/ institutes will be allotted to qualified students through counselling process. Take a look at below section which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get submit the NEET Application Form now.
NEET UG Application Form
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Choose From Here: Career After 12th In Medical Field
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Exam 2019:
- Students who have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from any recognized board can submit the NEET Application Form.
- Those applicants who are waiting for their intermediate results can apply against NEET 2019 Exam.
Age Limit for NEET UG Exam:
Candidates who are above 17 years of age are eligible to submit the NEET Application Form. As per the notice of Supreme Court, candidates who are 25 years of age and above can attend the NEET UG Exam 2019.
Check New Update in: NEET Eligibility Criteria
NEET Exam Pattern 2019:
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test will be conducted through offline mode.
- The exam will be last long for 03 hrs and 180 questions will be asked in NEET 2019 Exam.
- For each correct response, aspirants will get 04 marks.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects will be asked in NEET Exam 2019.
|Section||No. of Questions|
Note: Aspirants must hold Aadhar card during examination as it is compulsory for all except belonging to Assam, J&K and Meghalaya state.
It is important for all the aspirants to deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card/ net banking/ e-challan (SBI) while submitting NEET UG Application Form.
|General and OBC||Rs. 1400/-|
How to fill NEET UG Application Form 2019?
Follow the mentioned below steps and submit the NEET Application Form 2019 through proper mode:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.nta.ac.in
- Look at the middle of the home page and select “Fill Application Form: NEET (UG) – 2019” option.
- Hit “New Registration” option and follow the instructions.
- Enter the required details and hit “Next” option.
- You will receive application number and password.
- Your NEET Registration 2019 will be done.
- Enter the application number and password at required space.
- Hit “Login” option and fill NEET Application Form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and make a review of NEET 2019 Application form.
- Deposit the application fee and press “Submit” button.
- At last, take a hard copy of NEET Online Application Form for further use.
|Last date to submit the NEET UG Application Form||07-12-2018|
|Last date to deposit the fee||08-12-2018|
|Correction in NEET Application Form will be done from||14-01-2019 to 31-01-2019|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||05-05-2019|
|NEET Result will be declared||05-06-2019|
|Counselling starts||2nd week of June 2019|
Get List Of More: Medical Entrance Exam
NEET Participating Institutes:
|Manipal University||Katihar Medical College|
|Amrita Unviversity||GITAM University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Adesh University|
Get List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Stay connected with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or visits the Official Link of the organization and you will get further details about NEET Application Form 2019. Clear your doubts regarding the same by write it in the mentioned below comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NEET UG Admit Card||NEET PG Exam Date|
|NEET MDS 2019||NEET PG Exam Pattern|
|NEET MDS Syllabus||Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India|
|How To Prepare For NEET In 1 Month||NEET Online Test Series|
|NEET Counseling||NEET Coaching Centres|
|NEET Result||NEET Answer Key|