NEET MDS Admit Card
National Board of Examinations, New Delhi has announce the dates to conduct DEC 2018 Exam… The board will release NEET MDS Admit Card 2019, 10-15 days prior to the NEET-MDS 2019 which is scheduled on 14-12-2018.
To download DEC 2018 Exam Online Admit Card, candidates either have to visit the official website of the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi or follow below stated procedure.
NEET MDS Admit Card – Dates Announced
It is important to carry National Board of Examinations MDS Admit Card at the time of examination. So candidates can download NEET MDS Hall Ticket by hitting the below stated link which will be active after the official announcement.
Candidates who are looking for further details of NEET MDS Admit Card 2019, they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NEET MDS Admit Card 2019
Steps to download NEET MDS Admit Card 2019
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi that is www.natboard.edu.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to Quick Links available at the left side of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page you have to hit on NEET MDS Website link
- Afterwards a new page will get opened on your screen, just Login to download NEET MDS Admit Card
- Enter the required details on NEET MDS Login Page and hit on view option
- Within few seconds your NEET MDS Exam Admit Card will get appeared on your screen
- Just check the details mentioned on NEET MDS Call Letter
- At last download NEET MDS Exam Hall Ticket and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Read Complete Details Here: NEET MDS Exam Dates
Overview of NEET MDS 2019
|Purpose of Examination||Qualifying cum Ranking Examination for admission to MDS courses|
|Pattern of examination||MCQ based with single correct response|
|No. of items (questions)||240|
|Time Allotted||3 Hrs|
|Negative Marking||Yes, 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect response ; 4 marks will be awarded for correct response|
|Syllabus||As per Dental Council of India Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007|
|Mode of conduct||Computer based|
|Last date of Online Application||27-11-2018|
|Declaration of Results||January 2019|
NEET MDS Test Day Instructions
- After appearing at the examination center, candidate first has to undergo for verification of Identity and biometrics
- Then they will be escorted to the designated computer terminal at the examination centre
- Candidates are informed to keep their NEET MDS Admit Card and photo identification at all times during the conduct of examination.
- Candidate may use the rough paper to do the rough work
Download Here: NEET Previous Year Question Papers
Things to not carry in the examination hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), notes, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, etc.
- Any electronic device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, wrist watch/Health Band, Calculator, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- All ornaments like bracelets, Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Necklace with pendants, Badge, Brooch etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, soft drinks, water bottle etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like wireless/Bluetooth device, spy camera etc.
Know Preparation Strategy: NEET Topper
Center for NEED MDS 2019
Know Here: How To Prepare For NEET
What to carry at NEED MDS 2019?
Along with NEET MDS Admit Card, candidates have to carry below stated identity proofs:
- PAN Card
- Voters’ ID card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card (with photograph)
Subject Wise Distribution of Questions
|General Anatomy including embryology and histology||14|
|General human physiology and Biochemistry||14|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology||14|
|General Pathology and Microbiology||14|
|General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||14|
|Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||15|
|Oral Medicine and Radiology||15|
|Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||14|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||14|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||14|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||14|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||14|
|Public Health Dentistry||14|
Get Here List Of: Best NEET Books
Allocation of Marks for each question
|Correct Response||4 marks|
|Incorrect Response||1 mark shall be deducted|
Scheme of Examination
The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network (CBT) as per scheme prescribed. The exam comprises of 240 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only. Time allotted 3 hrs.
There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
Start Preparation From: NEET Online Test Series
|Allow Candidates to enter the examination centre and commence Biometric Registration||1:00 PM|
|Entry closes at Examination Centre||2:30 PM|
|Grant access for Candidate Login||2:45 PM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||2:50 PM|
|Exam Start Time||3:00 PM|
|Exam End Time||6:00 PM|
NEET MDS 2019: 14-12-2018
Check out the above stated Official Link to attain rest details of NEET MDS Admit Card 2019. Also like this page on face book or Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section