NEET MDS Admit Card
National Board of Examinations, New Delhi has issued NEET MDS Admit Card for candidates who are going to appear for NEET MDS 2019 exam which is scheduled to be held on 14-12-2018. Candidates can easily download NEET MDS Hall Ticket through the direct link provided below.
Appliers who have successfully submitted NEET MDS 2019 application form till the last date 06-11-2018 can access NEET MDS Call Letter through the below indicated links. You can also follow the below stated procedure if he/she wants to retrieve NEET MDS December Exam Admit Card 2019.
To Get NEET MDS Exam Admit Card 2019: Available Here!!!
Candidates can log in to the official portal by entering their username and password and hit on “submit” button to get NEET exam admit card. It is advisable to carry National Board of Examinations MDS Admit Card at the time of examination as it is considered to be mandatory document.
For further details regarding NEET MDS Admit Card 2019 or much more related information, you can go through the below section of this page which is well created by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NEET MDS Admit Card
Steps to download NEET MDS Admit Card 2019
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi that is www.natboard.edu.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to Quick Links available at the left side of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page you have to hit on NEET MDS Website link
- Afterwards a new page will get opened on your screen, just Login to download NEET MDS Admit Card
- Enter the required details on NEET MDS Login Page and hit on view option
- Within few seconds your NEET MDS Exam Admit Card will get appeared on your screen
- Just check the details mentioned on NEET MDS Call Letter
- At last download NEET MDS Exam Hall Ticket and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Overview of NEET MDS 2019
|Purpose of Examination||Qualifying cum Ranking Examination for admission to MDS courses|
|Pattern of examination||MCQ based with single correct response|
|No. of items (questions)||240|
|Time Allotted||3 Hours|
|Negative Marking||Yes, 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect response ; 4 marks will be awarded for correct response|
|Syllabus||As per Dental Council of India Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007|
|Mode of conduct||Computer based|
|Last date of Online Application||06-11-2018|
|Declaration of Results||15-01- 2019|
Read Complete Details Here: NEET MDS Exam Dates
NEET MDS Test Day Instructions
- After appearing at the examination center, candidate first has to undergo for verification of Identity and biometrics
- Then they will be escorted to the designated computer terminal at the examination centre
- Candidates are informed to keep their NEET MDS Admit Card and photo identification at all times during the conduct of examination.
- Candidate may use the rough paper to do the rough work
Download Here: NEET Previous Year Question Papers
Things to not carry in the examination hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), notes, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, etc.
- Any electronic device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, wrist watch/Health Band, Calculator, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- All ornaments like bracelets, Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Necklace with pendants, Badge, Brooch etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, soft drinks, water bottle etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like wireless/Bluetooth device, spy camera etc.
Know Preparation Strategy: NEET Topper
NEET MDS Exam Centres 2019
Know Here: How To Prepare For NEET
What to carry at NEED MDS 2019?
Along with NEET MDS Admit Card, candidates have to carry below stated identity proofs:
- PAN Card
- Voters’ ID card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card (with photograph)
Subject Wise Distribution of Questions
|Name of the Subject||Weightage|
|General Anatomy including embryology and histology||14|
|General human physiology and Biochemistry||14|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology||14|
|General Pathology and Microbiology||14|
|General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||14|
|Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||15|
|Oral Medicine and Radiology||15|
|Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||14|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||14|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||14|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||14|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||14|
|Public Health Dentistry||14|
Get Here List Of: Best NEET Books
Allocation of Marks for each question
|Correct Response||4 marks|
|Incorrect Response||1 mark shall be deducted|
NEET MDS Exam Pattern 2019:
The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network (CBT) as per scheme prescribed. The exam comprises of 240 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only. Time allotted 3 hrs.
There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
Start Preparation From: NEET Online Test Series
|Allow Candidates to enter the examination centre and commence Biometric Registration||1:00 PM|
|Entry closes at Examination Centre||2:30 PM|
|Grant access for Candidate Login||2:45 PM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||2:50 PM|
|Exam Start Time||3:00 PM|
|Exam End Time||6:00 PM|
- Date of NEET MDS 2019 exam: 14-12-2018
- Date of declaration of NEET MDS result: 15-01-2019
Check out the above stated Official Link to attain rest details of NEET MDS Admit Card 2019. Also like this page on face book or Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section