As per the Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court decision CBSE NEET Result will be released again. Students of Tamil has petitioned to court to add 196 points more in exam result re- release the CBSE NEET RANK/ Exam Score Card.
सीबीएसई नेट रैंक दोबारा जारी होगी !!
तमिल स्टूडेंट्स ने मद्रास उच्च न्यायालय के मदुरै बेंच में 196 अंकों को ऐड करने की और सीबीएसई नेट रैंक दोबारा जारी करने की गुजारिश की है| उन्होंने कहा है एग्जाम में 49 सवालों का अनुवाद गलत किया गया था जिसके कारण आंसर भी गलत मार्क किये गये| प्रत्येक प्रश्न 4 नंबर का था, इसलिए उन्हें 196 अंकों का फायदा दिए जाए| कोर्ट ने जांच करने अनुमति दे दी है|
|Updated on: 11-7-2018|
NEET Result 2018 To Be Released Again
CBSE has released the NEET Result 2018 on 5th July, but some students of Tamil is not satisfied with the outcome and they claimed that translation of 49 questions had been misinterpreted, for this reason answers have been marked wrong.
Student’s states that every question is of 4 marks, so they should be given 196 point more. After Hearing the rank case court has allowed investigation and issued CBSE board to released new rank list within two weeks. Court has also canceled all medical counseling
NEET Cutoff 2018!!!
It is the minimum score a candidate must secure to qualify the entrance exam. The minimum NEET Cutoff Marks to qualify the NEET exam will be 50% (For General category) & 40% (For reserved Category).
Participating candidates can check their CBSE NEET Result through this single page. In order to get more information about CBSE NEET Exam Result, you need to check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Steps to Check NEET UG Result:
Follow below mentioned instructions to get your NEET Exam Result, please have a look…
- First and foremost step of every individual is to go to official website of Central Board of Secondary Education which is www.cbseresults.nic.in for NEET 2018 Result
- After reaching at official web portal, you need to select link of CBSE NEET UG Result.
- Now, some details will be asked related to participated contenders for downloading NEET Exam Score Card.
- Candidates are required to enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth in blank textboxes.
- Thereafter, hit the ‘submit’ button for submission of your details for NEET May Exam Result.
- In few seconds, your CBSE NEET Result will display on your digital screen.
- Lastly, save or download CBSE NEET Rank and keep it safe for future use.
What information Available In NEET 2018 Result?
The result of NEET 2018 will comprise the following information, take a look…
- Roll Number of the Students
- Application Number
- Personal Details
- Marks Obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Total Marks obtained
- Percentile Score
- NEET All India Rank
- NEET Qualifying Status
- NEET AIR for 15% AIQ seats
- NEET Cutoff Score
NEET Marking Scheme Criteria:
|Response in NEET 2018 OMR Sheet||Marks|
|Correct Answer||+4 marks|
|Wrong Answer||-1 mark|
|Unanswered (not attempted)||0|
|If more than one answer is marked||-1 mark|
Also Check: meetup singles
What will be the NEET 2018 Qualifying percentile?
In order to get admission in medical courses, applicants must securer the minimum qualifying marks in NEET 2018. The NEET cutoffpercentile and qualifying marks is provided below:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
Get Best Answer: How to Choose Right College After 12th
What after Downloading NEET Score Card?
Qualified applicants in NEET entrance exam will be called for further selection process that is NEET counselling. Candidates are required to have their documents and certificates with themselves at the time of counseling for verification process.
Students’ admission for medical courses will be purely based on their performance in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test / CBSE NEET Cut off followed by counseling process. You can easily download NEET Exam Cutoff through this page.
Get Complete Details About: NEET Counseling
Check Here, NEETResult – Tie Breaking Criteria:
While preparing NEET All India Rank, following points will be considered, must have a glance…
- Higher Marks in NEET Biology: Those, who’ll score higher marks in Biology, will be given a higher order of merit.
- Higher Marks in Chemistry: In case the tie persists, then marks in Chemistry will be considered.
- Least Number of Wrong Answers – If the tie still remains, applicants with least number of incorrect answers will be given a higher order of merit compared to others.
- Seniority: If the tie remains exist, then candidate senior in age will be placed higher in the order of merit compared to others.
Vital Information About NEET AIQ Merit List:
As per recent update, central board of secondary education will issue NEET 2018 AIQ Rank Letter in first week of June 2018. On the basis of AIQ rank provided in NEET AIQ rank letter 2018,Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct the counselling for All India Quota.
Press Here To Check NEET Result Official Link
Previous Year Top Rankers According to NEET Rank
(Out of 720)
|All India Rank|
Must Know: Scholarship in India
|Application form release||8th February 2018 (Released)|
|Last date for filling the application||12th March 2018 (5:30 PM) (Extended)|
|Last date to submit the application fee||13th March 2018 (11:50 PM)|
|Correction Window Open||15th to 17th March 2018|
|Release of admit card||17th April 2018 (Released)|
|Exam date||6th May 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Answer Key, OMR Sheet, Responses & Test Booklet||25th May 2018|
|Result announcement||4th June 2018 (Today)|
|1st Round Counselling starts||12th June to 24th June 2018|
Candidates may check its Official Link to download your NEET Result 2018. You can save this page or our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instant access and acquire up to date details about NEET UG Results. Students may also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to fetch most recant details related to recruitment, admit card etc on your timeline wall directly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|NEET Hall Ticket||Best NEET Books|
|NEET Exam Pattern||NEET Coaching Centres|
|NEET Superspeciality||NEET Application Form|
|How To Prepare For NEET||NEET Previous Year Question Papers|
|NEET Online Test Series||NEET Syllabus|