North East Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat has instructed a job related Advertisement No.16/2018-HRD entitled as NEIST Recruitment. Organization has planned to execute walk-in-interview with a view to appoint eligible and dedicated candidates for Research Associate, JRF and Project Assistant Vacancy.
Candidates who want to grasp this golden chance can attend Walk-in interview on schedule date and time that is 31-01-2019 (31st Jan 2019). Interview will be started from 9:30 onwards at Conference Room, 1st Floor Administrative Bldg, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam.
NEIST Jorhat Recruitment:
Aspirants who are captivated in applying against NEIST Jobs can report at walk-in-interview along with detailed CV, certificates and documents. Candidates who are desirous to appear through Skype should submit the filled-in applications etc, on or before 30-01-2019 in the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. The time of interview will be from 2 pm onwards on 31-01-2019.
Interested candidates can get each and every detail in regard to North East Institute of Science & Technology Recruitment 2019 by scrolling down the lower part of this page which is well maintained by dedicated and expertise team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NEIST Vacancies Name:
|Posts Name||No. of NEIST Vacancy|
|JRF / Project Assistant (LII)||05|
|Project Assistant (L-I)||02|
|Posts Name||Required Qualification |
for NEIST Jorhat Vacancy
|Research Associate||PhD (or Thesis Submitted) in |
Chemistry / Biotechnology
|JRF / Project Assistant (LII)||1st Class MSc / MS in |
|Project Assistant (L-I)||BSc in Chemistry|
- For NEIST Research Associate Recruitment: 35 years
- For NEIST JRF / Project Assistant (LII) Recruitment: 30 years
- For NEIST Project Assistant (L-I) Recruitment: 28 years
NEIST Selection Process:
Selection of appliers will be completed against NEIST Recruitment on the basis of their presentation in walk-in interview which will be organized by the recruitment committee of organization. During selection, due weight-age will be given to the academic performance of the candidates.
From Here: Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
NEIST Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Salary Details for NEIST Jobs|
|Research Associate||Rs. 36000/- per month + 8% HRA|
Rs. 28000/- + 8% HRA for PhD
|JRF / Project Assistant (LII)||Rs. 25000/- + 8% HRA per month|
|Project Assistant (L-I)||Rs. 15000/- + 8% HRA per month|
How to Apply for NEIST Recruitment?
- First of all keen applicants are required to go through the official website of organization that is www.neist.res.in to apply for NEIST Job Openings 2019
- On the homepage you need to follow “News & Announcements” section from right side.
- Now you need to select “Walk-in-interview for the post of Project Fellow and RA on 31st Jan 2019” to get PDF of Advertisement No.16/2018-HRD.
- By hitting above mentioned link a new page will be opened on your system screen in PDF format having instructions regarding NEIST Notification PDF.
- After reading complete details carefully contenders have to prepare an application form in proper manner according to the instructions given in official notification.
- Appliers must attach all required documents along with duly maintained application form and reach to the walk-in venue on given time and date.
Conference Room, 1st Floor Administrative Bldg,
CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam
Find More Latest: Assam Jobs
Walk-in date: 31-01-2019
Job seekers may acquire other information in detail by reading official advertisement given above on this page. Candidates who wish to get every latest update on NEIST Recruitment 2019 have to stay in touch with this web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|