North East Regional Institute of Education, Shillong has announced a jobs notification for NERIE Recruitment to recruit eligible candidates for the Technical Coordinator and Production Assistant vacancy. Aspirants, who searching jobs in Meghalaya can go for NERIE Recruitment 2017 by attending the walk-in interview on below stated date.
Headings of This Page:
|Vacancy Requirements||Age Required|
|Qualifications Details||Process Of Selection|
|Salary Structure||Simple Steps For Apply|
Walk-in Important Dates And Address
Applicants who are willing to apply for NERIE Shillong Recruitment, they are need to attend the walk-in interview which is going to be held on 20th January 2017 at 11:00 AM with all the original documents at below specified address. Eligible candidates need to send the application form through email before interview.
The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is presenting further details of NERIE Shillong Vacancy below on this page so, Contenders can attain the rest information regarding North East Regional Institute of Education Recruitment by comprehend the entire page, so have a look!
- Technical Coordinator
- Production Assistant
- Contenders should have degree and diploma in relevant field from recognized university or institutions as per the requirements.
- Candidates who have a working experience in related field will be preferable.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
- Aspirants who are applying for the said posts, must not be exceeds from 35 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as decided by the North East Regional Institute of Education.
NERIE Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Candidates who will be appointed for the concerned positions will get impressive amount of salary including other allowances as follow:
|Name of the Positions||Salary (Per month)|
|Technical Coordinator||Rs. 36,000/- + allowance|
|Production Assistant||Rs. 24,000/- + allowance|
Mode of Selection:
- Selection of candidate’s will be done on the basis of the performance in walk-in-interview conducted by the selection panel of the North East Regional Institute of Education.
- No TA/DA, Local Conveyance bill will be paid for attending interview.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
How to apply for NERIE Recruitment?
- Aspirants need to visit to the official website of the North East Regional Institute of Education that is nerie.nic.in
- Hit “Vacancies” option present under the ‘Announcements’ tab of the menu bar available on the homepage.
- Press “A walk-in-interview for engagement of 2 Technical posts purely on Contractual Basis for the period 2016-2017 will be held on 20th January 2017 in the Principal’s Chamber from 11:00 a.m. onwards” link.
- A pdf file open in your computer screen, Read the instructions carefully.
- After ensure your eligibility aspirants need to download the application format available underneath of the advertisement.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed format.
- Attach all the important documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in the envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position_____”.
- Eligible candidates can send their Bio Data at the email address that is [email protected]
- After that, appear in interview with original documents along with application form on prescribed address.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
North East Regional Institute of Education, NCERT, Umiam,
Barapani, Shillong – 793103
Date of Interview: 20th January 2017 at 11:00 AM
Aspirants can collect remaining information about NERIE Recruitment through this Official Link stated above. You can also bookmark this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL+D to get further recruitments details of NERIE Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|