Netaji Open University Admission
Netaji Subhash Open University is widely known as NSOU and it is the premier State Open University in India. Online Registration for Netaji Open University Admission for session 2019-2020 will be started in First Week of October 2019.
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) offers distance education at Under Graduate as well as Post Graduate levels in various disciplines. Applicants can apply for NSOU BA/B.Sc/B.Com Admission by filling online form.
Netaji Open University Admission Imp Dates!!!
Candidates are required to fill the Netaji Open University Online Application Form till Last Week of October 2019. Applicants are required to follow below provided steps to fill Netaji Open University Admission Form.
To get the other information Netaji Open University Admission 2019-20, candidates need go through underneath section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Netaji Open University Admission
NSOU Courses Offered:
- B.A. in Bengali
- B.A. in English
- B.A. in History
- B.Sc. in Mathematics
- B.Sc. in Geography
- B.Sc. in Zoology
- B.Sc. in Botany
- Bachelor of Commerce
Netaji Subhas Open University Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for Netaji Open University 2019 Admission must possess below stated qualification or its equivalent from a well-recognized institute or university with good academic records
|Courses||Qualification Criteria for Netaji Open University UG Admission|
|B.A. in Bengali||Passed 10+2 Examination or equivalent/ Passed BPP with PSS from NSOU/ Passed 10+2 in Vocational Courses|
|B.A. in English||Passed 10+2 Examination with 40% marks in English or equivalent/ Passed BPP with PSS with 50% marks in aggregate from N|
|B.A. in History||Passed 10+2 Examination or equivalent/ Passed BPP with PSS from NSOU/ Passed 10+2 in Vocational Courses|
|B.Sc. in Mathematics||Passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with 50% marks in Mathematics|
|B.Sc. in Geography||Passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with 50% marks in Geography|
|B.Sc. in Zoology||Passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with 50% marks in Biology|
|B.Sc. in Botany|
|Bachelor of Commerce||Passed 10+2 examination or equivalent/Passed BPP with PCO from NSOU/ Passed 10+2 in vocational course|
Must Check Details Of: How To Apply For Education Loan
Netaji Open University Admission Fees:
Candidates can register themselves to above mentioned UG courses by submitting the fee of Rs. 480/- which includes (100/- for Registration, 100/- for Identity cum Registration Card, 130/- as Annual Development fee and 150/- for prospectus).
Netaji Open University Course Fee:
|Name of the Courses||NSOU Admission|
Fee Total (Rs.)
|B.A. and B.Com. (Bengali, English,|
History and Commerce)
|B.Sc. with non-lab based subsidiary|
paper (Geography and Mathematics with
Subsidiary Paper Political Science)
|B.Sc. with lab based subsidiary paper|
(Botany, Zoology and Mathematics
with Subsidiary Paper Physics )
Netaji Open University Admission Process:
- As stated in the NSOU Admission notification, selection will be done on direct basis that is first cum first serve
- Candidates are advised to fill the NSOU Application Form as soon as possible before the last date
Procedure To Apply For Netaji Open University Admission 2019:
Candidates can fill the Netaji Open University Application Form with the help of below stated some simple and easy guidelines:
- Firstly, Visit the official web portal of the Netaji Open University that is www.wbnsou.ac.in for Netaji Open University Admission Apply Online.
- Navigate the home page and move your cursor towards “Students Zone” given in the middle of the page to fill Netaji Open University Online Form.
- Now you have to hit on “Admission” tab from the drop down list for NSOU Admission 2019.
- Again a drop down list will appear on your screen and you have to hit on “Admission Information” tab
- Now you have to hit on “BDP Admission” link given at the left side of the page
- After that, hit on “BDP Admission Notification” link
- Netaji Open University Admission notification will appear on screen in PDF format
- Go through the Netaji Open University notification carefully and ensure the eligibility norms
- After reading the NSOU Admission notification carefully, you have to hit on “Apply Online” tab
- Now fill the Netaji Open University Online Admission Form will all the asked details such as your name, address etc.
- Also upload scanned copies of required documents along with the Netaji Subhas Open University Admission Form.
- Then, hit on submit tab and take a print out of the Netaji Open University online Admission form
- At last, submit the NSOU online Admission form Along with Necessary Documents at Study Centre
Must Read: Why College Attendance is Important
Netaji Open University Admission Important Dates:
|Netaji Open University Admission|
Notification Releasing Date
|Netaji Open University Admission Last Date||Last Week of October 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Fees||October 2019|
Those who want to collect more information regarding the Netaji Open University Admission 2019- 2020 may visit the official web portal of the university or stay connected to our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get all the latest updates time to time
You May Also Like To Check This Section