National Geophysical Research Institute is conducting walk-in interview to hire deserving candidates for the post of 58 Project Assistant/Scientist. Interested candidates who wish to apply for NGRI Recruitment must attend the walk-in interview as per schedule.
Candidates appearing for walk-in Interview against Project Assistant/Scientist Posts are required to register on-line through NGRI online applications. The online registration will open at 10:00 a.m. on 14.07.2018 (Saturday) and will close at 06:00 p.m. on 24.07.2018 (Tuesday).
National Geophysical Research Institute Recruitment
Eligible Candidates must report on the specified Date and Time at the below mentioned venue. The screening committee will shortlist candidates on the basis of qualification/ experience in case if the number of aspirants who registered online for interview are very high.
Well, we the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing you accurate information regarding NGRI Recruitment 2018 and definitely help you to check the entire eligibility parameters.
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Project Assistant Level-II||40|
|Project assistant level -1||03|
|Project assistant level-3||02|
Check Latest Job Updates: Rozgar Career India
Candidates who are tempting to apply for NGRI jobs must have possessed educational Qualification:
|Name of the posts||Qualification required|
|Project assistant level-II||Master’s degree in geophysics with minimum 55 % marks or equivalent|
|Project assistant level -1||B.sc. With minimum 55 % marks or diploma in engineering electronics with not less than 55 % marks or equivalent|
|Research associate||Ph.D in Physical Sciences / Geophysics /|
any sub-discipline of Geophysics /
Geology / Hydrology
|Project scientist||M. Tech in Electronics / Embedded|
System/ VLSI / Instrumentation or
equivalent with 1st Class or 60% of marks
plus minimum 3 years of experience
|Project assistant level-3||Master’s degree in geophysics with minimum 55 % marks or equivalent and 2 years of post qualification experience.|
Check Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Interested candidates, who are tempting to apply for NGRI Recruitment 2018, must satisfy the age limitation criteria. To know complete details about age limit, candidates must refer the detailed notification link provided below.
Mode of selection
Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for Interview on 09.08.2018 & 10.08.2018 from 8:00 am onwards at CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute, Uppal Road, Hyderabad. (In case of written test, the same will be held on 09.08.2018)
Get Here Preparation Links
Candidates who will be shortlisted through NGRI Recruitment will get the starting pay scale as provided below:
|Name of the posts||Salary to be offered|
|Project assistant level-II||Rs.25000|
|Project assistant level -1||Rs.15000|
|Project assistant level-3||Rs.28000|
There is no processing fee for NGRI Recruitment process.
How to apply for NGRI Recruitment 2018 ?
Candidates who are going to apply for Project Assistant and Scientist Positions must follow the certain steps given below:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the NGRI official website that is www.ngri.org.in or the direct link provided below to fill the online application form.
- Move the cursor towards “Careers” tab present on the top of the menu bar. A drop down list will be appeared and hit the “Openings” tab and navigate to another page.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen, hit on “Advertisement for Project Staff against Advt No. NGRI-5/2018/PA/Rectt. Dated 13.07.2018” to get the detailed notification.
- Now, read the complete information carefully and check your eligibility for NGRI Recruitment.
- Next come back to the previous page and hit on “online application” to fill the application form
- Fill the online Application Form with correct details and hit on “submit” tab.
- After successful registration, candidates are required to take a print out of the application form and bring along with originals and one set of photocopies of Certificates ( educational qualification, age, caste ) at the below mentioned venue.
- Walk-In Date: 09.08.2018 & 10.08.2018
- Walk-In Time: 8:30 AM onwards
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute,
Uppal Road, Hyderabad– 500007
For more detailed information regarding NGRI Recruitment 2018, you may visit the official link of the website. For more career related updates, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|