An advertisement has been circulated at nhpcindia.com named as NHPC Recruitment. National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limiteds want to engage eligible candidates on vacant posts of Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice Training at Loktak Power Station.
Eligible and interested candidates can ensure their eligibility conditions for NHPC Apprentice Jobs as per the official advertisement and then apply for the same by sending their applications to the respective address. The last date for receipt of applications for NHPC Recruitment 2018 is 10-11-2018.
Apply now for NHPC Apprentice Recruitment
To apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited Vacancies, candidates can download the format of application form from the official portal. Along with the application form you have to send further needed documents as it is compulsory.
Candidates can apply now for NHPC Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the guidelines provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NHPC Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Apprentice Vacancies:
Candidates, who are going to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited Jobs, they should have passed the Degree/Diploma examination from any recognized institution as per ibid Act.
Applicants, who are attained 18 years are eligible to apply for NHPC Apprentice Recruitment but the maximum age limits would be considered as per the norms of authority.
Salary Details of NHPC Jobs:
Those, who will be selected for appointment on NHPC Vacancies, During the training period consolidated stipend shall be paid monthly @ Rs. 4,984/- for Graduate Apprentice & @ Rs. 3,542/- to Technician Apprentice as amended from time to time.
Check Also- Highest Paying Jobs In India
NHPC 2018 Recruitment Process:
The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be issued call letter for interview for intimating the date and venue. Selection of the candidates for NHPC Apprentice Recruitment will be made on the basis of performance during the personal interview.
How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit official website of organization that is www.nhpcindia.com
- From homepage you are required to choose the mode of your familiar language.
- You need to hit on “Careers” tab from the top menu bar.
- Then aspirants are required to select “Notification and Application Form for Graduate and Technician Apprentices” link.
- By hitting above mentioned link a PDF file of NHPC Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the details of NHPC Job.
- Thereafter read all instructions carefully and download the NHPC Application form, prescribed below in PDF file.
- Fill NHPC Online Application Form in correct manner and attach the necessary documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope, which should be super scribe with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Manager (HR), Loktak Power Station,
Kom Keirap, P. O. Loktak,
Manipur – 795 124
Last date for submission of applications: 10-11-2018
If the closing date happens to be a holiday the next working date will be the closing date. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the mail id: [email protected]
Candidates are required to go through the Official Link to get rest details about NHPC Recruitment 2018-19. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|