NICFS Delhi Recruitment 2014
- National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Delhi has advertised a notification as NICFS Delhi Recruitment 2014 for filling up MTS/LDC/UDC & Other Vacancies at its Delhi location.
- Eligible candidates, who are interested to work in this government department and fulfill the required eligibility criteria which are given below, can fill an offline application form before the last date passes.
- Recruitmentinbox.in has provided all the relevant details regarding this recruitment to you below.
Name of the Organisation:
National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Delhi
No. of vacancies:
|Name of The Post||No. Of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Private Secretary||02||Rs. 6,500/- to Rs. 10,500/- ( pre reserved)|
|Estate Assistant||01||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,800/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||01||Rs. 5,200`/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,400/-|
|Stenographer Grade – I||01|
|Staff Car Driver||01||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||03|
|Multi Tasking Staff||10||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,800/-|
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates have to apply offline by going to the official website i.e www.ncifs.nic.in to download the application form.
- All the details in the application form should be filled correctly and accurately.
- The application must contain one recent passport size photograph pasted on the form, self attested copies of Certificates in support of age, Category Educational / Technical Qualification and Experience in the prescribed format as applicable, certificates and experience certificate.
- Completed applications reach to the address which is given below only by speed post or registered post.
National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science (MHA)
Institutional Area, Outer Ring Road, Sector- 3,
Rohini, Delhi – 110085
Late Date: Last date of submitting the offline application form is 04/04/2014
NOTE: For more details visit the Official Notification