NID DAT Exam Pattern
Applicants, preparing for NID Design Aptitude Test (DAT) 2019 must check NID DAT Exam Pattern to know the marking scheme, worth, duration and Section Wise Pre & Mains Pattern of NID DAT 2019 Entrance Exam.
National Institute of Design is responsible for prescribing NID DAT Exam Pattern 2019. Candidates to pursue UG & PG design courses from NID institution and its affiliated campuses needs to qualify the exam so must prepare according to NID DAT Paper Pattern.
NID DAT Pre & Mains Exam Pattern 2019
NID Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is organized by the National Institute of Design through which candidates can get admission in the four years of (B.Des) & (M.Des) programmes to get GDPD (Graduate Diploma Programme in Design) offered at NID Vijayawada and NID Kurukshetra
Candidates, to fetch more details related to NID DAT Exam Pattern 2019 must go through the below stated information which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NID DAT Exam Pattern 2019
|Stages of Exam||Stage I – Prelims Stage II – Mains|
|Total Marks||200 Marks – 100 marks for Stage I and 100 marks for Stage II examination|
|Exam Mode||Offline mode/ pen – paper-based test|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Type of Questions||Objective as well as Subjective type questions|
Also Know Here: How to Become A Fashion Designer Without a Degree
NID DAT Prelims Exam Pattern
- NID DAT 2019 Prelims is a Pen & paper-based written exam.
- Maximum marks if of 100
- Exam duration of NID DAT 2019 Prelims is 3 hours.
- There is no negative marking in NID DAT 2019 Prelims.
- NID DAT (Prelims) evaluates candidates’ creativity, visualization, analysis, knowledge, and comprehension.
- NID DAT 2019 is divided into two parts, i-e. I and II.
|Part||Type of Questions||Marks|
Know About: Careers That Involve Creativity
NID DAT Mains Exam Pattern
- Maximum marks is of 100 marks
- Medium of NID DAT 2019 Mains is English.
- NID DAT Mains 2019 may consist of tests in different formats such as: drawing/sketching, group discussions, hands-on model making or presentations.
|1.||Medium of language||English|
|3.||Duration of the exam||Three Hours|
NID DAT 2019 Mains exam will be held at Ahmedabad. All the candidates who qualify the first stage that is preliminary will only be able to take part in mains exam. NID DAT 2019 Entrance exam is conducted for the bachelor of design programme.
Download Question Papers Here: NID Sample Papers
NID DAT 2019 Marking Scheme
- 70% (70 questions) of the total questions are of objective nature
- Remaining 30% (30 questions) questions are subjective in nature.
- The two papers (objective and subjective) are held separately on the same day
- There is no negative marking for wrong answer
NID DAT Syllabus 2019
National Institute of Design has not provided any specific syllabus for NID entrance exam. However candidates can prepare topics such as Elements & Principles of Design, Innovation in Design, Creative thinking & writing, Visual Logic, Colour Terminology, Design Theory, Optical Illusion, Usage of color in Compositions, 3D Visualization, etc.
Know Here: How To Find Study Material Online
NID 2019 Important Instructions
- Must carry necessary documents like Admit Card and Photo ID proof to the exam venue
- Visit the exam center before schedule timings
- A valid photo ID card is to be carried with the admit card which includes School/College ID card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Car, PAN card etc.
- Stationery items like Black and Blue ball point pen, pencils, erasers, sharpeners etc. must be carried own.
- Do not bring any prohibited items in exam hall.
Directly Get Here: NID Admit Card
NID DAT 2019 Imp Dates
|NID DAT Prelims||NID DAT Mains|
|Commencement of application form||4th week of September 2018||4th week of September 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of October 2018||Last week of October 2018|
|Closing of submission of printed application form||2nd week of November 2018||2nd week of November 2018|
|Opening of correction window||3rd week of November 2018||3rd week of November 2018|
|Admit card||3rd week of December 2018||Last week of February 2019|
|Exam Date||1st week of January 2019||2nd week of March 2019|
|Declaration of NID Results||3rd week of February 2019||1st week of May 2019|
Those applicants who want to fetch more details related to NID DAT Exam Pattern 2019 may go through the official link which is well highlighted. For more updates and any interesting facts keep visiting to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section