Latest job openings!! Apply now. National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development invites applications form through notification as NIESBUD Recruitment in order to recruit qualified candidates for filling up the vacancy of director in different discipline. Interested aspirants may grab this opportunity of NIESBUD Recruitment 2017 before the last date runs out.
Headings of This Page:
|Vacancy Requirements||Age Required|
|Qualifications Details||Process Of Selection|
|Salary Structure||Simple Steps For Apply|
Aspirants, who are eagerly waiting for www.niesbud.nic.in Recruitment, can send the prescribed application form through post as well as email before the closing dates that is 06/03/2017 before 05:00 PM. Candidates are advised to submit the Documents with application form either through email or post both. To get more information about National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development Recruitment, candidates need to read this page which is tailored by the members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Outreach, Research & Advocacy
- To grab NIESBUD Director Recruitment, candidates must have a graduate degree in any discipline.
- Candidates who have a Master / Doctorate in Business Management, Social Work, Human Resource Management, would be a value addition.
- Candidates must have minimum of 8 Years’ experience in a relevant field as per thre post you are applying for.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Grab NIESBUD Recruitment Notification
|Entrepreneurship Education||Download PDF|
|Entrepreneurship Development||Download PDF|
|Outreach, Research & Advocacy||Download PDF|
- Applicants must meet the age criteria as per the norms of the organization.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category applicants as per government rules & regulations.
Aspirants, who will be selected for Director Jobs, will get the attractive amount salary per month Rs. 37400 – 67000 with grade pay of Rs. 8700 per month from the respective authority of the organization.
- After scrutiny of applications form applicants will be called for written test and/or Personal Interview conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
- Final Selection is truly on the basis of their performance and presentation shown by the candidates.
Get Interview & Written Tips From Here:
How to apply for NIESBUD Recruitment?
- Aspirants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.niesbud.nic.in
- Hit “Vacancies for the post of Directors” link available on the bottom of the homepage.
- Select and hit the appropriate link of advertisement in which you want to apply.
- Read all the details carefully and Fill application form with correct information.
- Attach recent passport size photograph, all the testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, send the application form on the below specified address.
- Candidates can also send the scanned copy of the application form with supporting documents on the email id that is [email protected]
Must Check: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Administrative Officer (I/C),
NIESBUD, A-23, Sector 62,
Noida – 201309,
Find More: Uttar Pradesh Jobs
Last date to submit the application Form: 06/03/2017 before 05:00 PM
Aspirants can get the all the upcoming information of NIESBUD Recruitment 2017 from our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
|NSIC Admission 2017 – Notice nsic.co.in Courses Fees Registration Form Date|
|IARI Admission 2017–2018 – iari.res.in PHD Programmes Advertisement|
|NIHFW Recruitment 2017 – Application Form Translator/Steno Vacancy @nihfw.org|
|UPSC Recruitment 2017 – ORA 148 Officer/MO Jobs Advt upsconline.nic.in Apply|