National Institute of Health and Family Welfare has decided to depict Latest Vacancy Notification as NIHFW Recruitment to inform the eligible and suitable candidates for the vacant posts of Jr. Hindi Translator, Stenographer Grade II, Director, Advisor and other posts.
Eligible contenders can apply for NIHFW Jobs by submitting application form on or before the last date that is updating soon. To download format of application form, candidates need to follow below provided simple steps.
NIHFW Latest Recruitment Notification:
Contenders are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the application form for NIHFW Recruitment 2019 on or before the closing date. After due date, the applications will not be accepted at any cost.
Interested candidates, who want more details regarding National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment, may go through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Jr. Hindi Translator||Stenographer Grade II|
|Technical Officer||Project Assistant|
|Graphic Designer||Research Scientists|
|Director||Project Technical Officer|
|Research Associate Psychology||Sr. Consultant Medical|
|Internet Monitoring Expert||Pathologist|
|Date Entry Operator||Assistant Professor|
|Senior Research Fellow||Officer Assistant cum Accountant|
NIHFW Eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates for NIHFW Vacancy must have passed Matriculation/12th/ Degree in related field or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institutions with essential skills as per posts.
NIHFW Salary Details:
Candidates, who will be selected for National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Vacancy, will be paid an impressive salary along with Grade Pay per month from the organization.
NIHFW Age Limit:
Contenders must meet age- criteria as per posts. In case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates/ person with disability (OH-OL) /Candidates in Govt. service, age of appliers will be relaxed as per rules of organization.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee by a crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favour of Director, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
- No fee is required from SC/ ST/ Women candidate/ person with disability etc.
NIHFW Selection Process:
Shortlisted candidates for NIHFW Vacancies will be called for test followed by Personal interview. Job hunters, who will be able to impress employer, may grab this chance and get appointed.
Follow These Tips:
How to Apply for NIHFW Recruitment 2019?
- Willing job seekers are required to visit official website of organization that is www.nihfw.org
- Then appliers have to choose ‘Vacancy’ tab that is available right side on the home page.
- Press on suitable link related to NIHFW Jobs 2019.
- By pressing above said link a NIHFW Notification PDF having instructions will be open.
- After reading complete information from NIHFW Advertisement, appliers have to download the application format and fill complete details with all correct info.
- Appliers need to affix self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, Proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC/person with disability (OH) and experience certificate along with application.
- Application should be submitted to address given below till last date.
- Late applications / incomplete applications / interim enquiries will not be entertained.
NIHFW, Baba Gang
Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Last date to submit application: Updating Soon
You may get notice about NIHFW Recruitment 2019 through official link that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|