National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development is conducting walk-in interview for the latest job openings of Project Associate. Eligible and qualified contenders for NIPCCD Recruitment 2018 must attend the walk-in interview as per the schedule.
Interested candidates are hereby informed that walk-in interview for NIPCCD jobs is scheduled to be held on 3-10- 2018 (Wednesday) at 10.00 am at the below specified venue. Before appearing for NIPCCD walk-in interview, aspirants must go through complete instructions in order to satisfy his/her eligibility for above said posts.
Get Here -NIPCCD Delhi Recruitment Details 2018
The organization is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidates to get them engage as Project Associate in NIPCCD by offering them a golden chance to inculcate leadership qualities(while working on modules).Written test and Computer Skills test will also be the part of hiring process as per the detailed NIPCCD notification.
To acquire complete information regarding NIPCCD Recruitment 2018, candidates are suggested to have a glance on this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com where information is provided in understandable way.
- Name of the posts: Project Associate
Candidates must have possessed Post-Graduate Degree in Social Sciences, Child Development and Home Science from recognized board or university.
Get More Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
The upper and lower age limit for candidates appearing for walk-in interview shall be decided as per NIPCCD recruitment norms.
Mode of selection:
The screening committee is going to shortlist candidates on the basis of performance in walk-in interview which is going to be held on 3-10- 2018 (Wednesday) at 10.00 am. The selection process also includes certain rounds such as written test and Computer Skills test to scrutinize contenders.
Know Here: How to Dress For an Interview
Shortlisted candidates through NIPCCD Delhi recruitment will be offered starting pay scale of Rs.45, 000/- as per the management panel rules and regulations.
How to apply for NIPCCD Recruitment 2018 ?
To apply for National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development recruitment, candidates need to follow certain steps given below:
- Firstly, visit to the official website of National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development that is www.nipccd.nic.in
- Then you will direct to the home page and you have to select “Vacancies” tab present at the top of the menu bar.
- Now, select the suitable link regarding “Filling up the project associate posts in NIPCCD, New Delhi”.
- After that you will get official notification displayed on the screen of your computer. Read all the details carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- At last, Eligible Candidates are required to report at the below mentioned venue along with all documents/certificates on the specified date and time.
- Walk-in dates: 03-10- 2018 (Wednesday)
- Walk-in time: 10:00 am
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD),
5, Siri Institutional Area, Opposite Hauz Khas Police Station,
Hauz Khas New Delhi-110016
Find Here More: Latest Walkin Jobs
For other latest information about NIPCCD Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to hit on the Official Link of the website. To get government jobs updates or other query, keep visiting our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Private Jobs|