National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis has invited application form for Technical Officer–B Vacancy. In this regard, NIRT Chennai Recruitment Notification is disseminated. You may apply for NIRT Recruitment by following process as listed here.
Applicants who meet all eligibility norms may apply for NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2018 latest by 20-10-2018. Those applying for NIRT Recruitment for Technical Officer–B may forward their application form at address placed below.
NIRT Chennai Technical Officer-B Vacancy details:
Assortment of contenders for NIRT Chennai Technical Officer-B Recruitment is on the basis of test & Interview. Present well in it to get appointed for latest job openings of Technical Officer–B in various departments.
Go through this page designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more details about NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2018–2019. After closing date, no form will be accepted.
NIRT Chennai Recruitment
NIRT Chennai Vacancies & Eligibility Details:
Go through below provided table to know about eligibility norms for NIRT Recruitment,
|Job position||Department||Number of vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Technical Officer – B||Bacteriology||01||1st Class Post Graduate Degree in Microbiology/Medical Microbiology/Bacteriology/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology (or) 2nd class PG Degree in Microbiology/Medical Microbiology/Bacteriology/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology with Ph.D. in above mentioned subject from a recognised University|
|Statistics / Bio -Statistics||02||1st Class Master’s Degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics/ Bio -Statistics from a recognized University (or) Second Class Master’s degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics /Biostatistics with Ph.D. degree in Statistics / Applied Statistics/ Biostatistics from a recognized University.|
|(Social & Behavioural Sciences)||02||1st Class Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Sociology/ Medical Sociology / Psychology / Anthropology (or) 2nd class Post Graduate degree in Social Work/ Sociology / Medical Sociology / Psychology / Anthropology with PhD in relevant subject from a recognized university|
|(Field Unit, Epidemiology||01||1st Class MSc Degree in Epidemiology/Public Health (o r ) 2nd class MSc Degree in Epidemiology/Public Health with Ph.D in Epidemiology / Public Health from a recognised University|
|Electrical||01||Atleast 2nd class Bachelor’s Engineering in Electrical with one year experience relevant area of work .|
|Biochemistry||01||1st Class Post Graduate Degree in Biochemistry ( or) 2nd class PG Degree in Biochemistry with Ph.D in Biochemistry from a recognised University|
|Immunology||01||1st Class Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences (or) 2nd class PG Degree with Ph.D in Life Sciences from a recognised University|
|(Software Developer)||01||1st class MCA/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Computer Science) or 2nd class MCA/M.Sc. (IT) / M. Sc. (Computer Science) with Ph.D. in Computer Science/information Technology/Computer Application. or 2nd class B. Tech / B. E (Software Engineering)/ B. Tech / B. E (IT)|
|HIV/AIDS Department||01||1st Class Post Graduate Degree in Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Bio technology (or) 2nd class PG Degree with Ph.D in Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology from recognised University|
Age Limit for NIRT Chennai Vacancy:
- Those applying for NIRT Chennai Job Openings of Technical Officer, their age must not be more than 35 years.
- As per National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Chennai Recruitment Notification, those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in age as per norms of government.
Aspirants applying for National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Technical Officer Recruitment are required to pay application fee as listed here.
- To enroll for NIRT Technical Officer-B Recruitment, you must pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) through Demand Draft from a nationalized bank in favour of the Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis payable at Chennai.
Exemption in Fee:
SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of fees.
Pay Scale for NIRT Recruitment:
Selected aspirants for NIRT Chennai Technical Officer-B Recruitment will get Rs.56,100-1,77,500) (Pre-revised PB:3-Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400) on regular basis as pay amount as per recruitment notice.
NIRT Chennai Recruitment Process:
To appoint contenders for NIRT Recruitment of Technical Officer-B, competitive written test and Interview will be organized. No TA/DA will be admissible for Competitive written test / Interview.
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
Process to submit NIRT Recruitment Application Form 2018:
Applying Process for National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Chennai Recruitment is well prescribed here.
- At first step, you may visit official portal of organization i.e. www.nirt.res.in
- Press on ‘Jobs @ NIRT’ link visible at left side of page to enroll for National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Chennai Recruitment.
- Now, hit on ‘detailed advertisement’ link visible front of NIRT Chennai Technical Officer Recruitment head.
- Go through all detailed things from NIRT Chennai Notification 2018 to ensure eligibility.
- Download NIRT Recruitment Application Form 2018 to apply for latest job openings.
- Fetch all details in NIRT Chennai Application Form in proper way.
- At next step, attach all supporting certificates and testimonials along with application form.
- Applicants may send their application form at address placed below to apply for NIRT Technical Officer Recruitment.
Address to send form:
Director-in-Charge, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis,
No.1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai- 600031
Closing date to apply for NIRT Recruitment: 20-10-2018
Grab More: Chennai Jobs
Go through its Official Link for knowing more details about NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2018–2019. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about latest vacancies.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|