National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar has promulgated an advertisement named as NISER Recruitment. The organization wants to hire eligible and career oriented candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Officer/Attendant.
Candidates having all the abilities needed for niser.ac.in Vacancies can apply for the suitable post. For the post of lab attendant candidates have to appear in walk held on 25-07-2018. For Scientific Officer, candidates have to apply via online process till 20-08-2018.
Apply Now National Institute of Science Education and Research Vacancies
After applying online candidates have to send their applications hardcopies along with the further needed documents to the respective address. The last date for receipt of applications is 27-08-2018.
Candidates can get the entre applying procedure of NISER Recruitment 2018- 2019 from the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NISER Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts:
- Lab Attendant
- Scientific Officer –C (Earth & Planetary Sciences)
Educational Qualification for NISER Vacancies:
Candidates, who want to apply for NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment, they must have following qualification:
- Lab Attendant: High school or equivalent
- Scientific Officer:D in Physics/Chemistry/ Earth & Planetary Sciences /Geology or other related field.
Check Out Latest:
Age Limitations and Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Maximum Age Limits||Pay Band||NISER Recruitment Notification|
|Lab Attendant||25 years||Rs. 15,800/-||Get Here|
|Scientific Officer||40 years||Level-10 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Basic Pay-56100/-||Get Here|
To apply for Scientific Officer, candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 500/- in the shape of valid Bank Demand Draft only, drawn in favour of ‘DIRECTOR, NISER’ and payable at Bhubaneswar.
NISER Recruitment Selection Procedure:
Selection of candidates NISER Bhubaneswar Vacancies will be done as following:
- Lab Attendant: Through Walk In
- Scientific Officer: Written Test / Personal Interview
Check Out Preparation Links
How to apply for NISER Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for National Institute of Science Education and Research Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.niser.ac.in
- Now you need to follow “Latest News” section, at the right side of home page.
For Lab Attendant
- You have to select “Lab.Attendant in Biology: ICMR (BL1609) [Walk-in]” link.
- A PDF file of NISER Notification will be displayed having all the details of NISER Jobs.
- Read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you have to download the application available in PDF file.
- Fill the form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Bring it with you at the time of interview.
For Scientific Officer
- From latest News section you have to hit on “Scientific Officer – C (Earth & Planetary Sciences)” link.
- Read all the details about NISER Bhubaneswar Jobs.
- Now hit in an app link for NISER Apply Online and fill NISER Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of filed application form and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribe with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Walk In Venue:
The School of Biological Sciences,
NISER funded by ICMR,
Govt. of India
Recruitment Cell National Institute of Science Education and Research
PO- Jatni, Dist- Khurda Odisha,
Get Here Latest: Orissa Jobs
- NISER Walk in Interview for Lab Attendant: 25-07-2018
- Last date to apply Online for Scientific Officer: 20-08-2018
- Last date for submission of hardcopies of applications: 27-08-2018
Applicants have to visit the Official Link to get rest details about NISER Recruitment 2018-2019. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
Indian nationals are invited for Walk-In-Interview against Advertisement No.: NISER/PH1702/IFCPAR/16/2018 issued on niser.ac.in. Through NISER Recruitment process the organization is going to hire eligible candidates on vacant post of Research Associate-I.
Eligible candidates can attend the Walk In Interview, which is going to be scheduled on 25-07-2018 at about 10 am at School of Physical Sciences, NISER. For more details regarding NISER Recruitment 2018, you may go through the below section of this page.
NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment Appear In Walk In held on 25th July
Candidates have to submit their resume duly filled in all respect in the prescribed performa along with copies of all required certificates at the time of interview. All candidates are requested to reach one hour before the scheduled time.
Applicants should apply for NISER Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of instructions mentioned on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NISER Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Research Associate-I
NISER Vacancies Educational Qualification:
Candidates, who want to apply for NISER BhubaneswarResearch Associate-I Recruitment, they must possessed Ph.D. in physics or material science or electrical engineering. Candidates, who have submitted their PhD thesis related to the above field, are also eligible for the interview.
Age Restrictions for NISER Jobs:
To apply forNISER Bhubaneswar Vacanciescandidate’s age should be 40 years or less as on date of walk-in-interview.
Remuneration Details for NISER 2018 Recruitment:
Those, who will be selected for appointment on NISER Bhubaneswar Research Associate-I Vacancies, will get Rs. 36,000/- as monthly along with HRA as per the rules.
Selection Procedure for NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment:
Selection of candidates for NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment, will made on the basis of their qualification and their performances in interview, which is going to be schedule on be mentioned dates.
Tips To Prepare For Interview
How to apply for NISER Recruitment 2018?
Candidates are required to apply for National Institute of Science Education And Research Bhubaneswar Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website that is www.niser.ac.in
- Now you have to select “RA-I in Physics: IFCPAR_PH1702 [Walk-in]” link given in“Latest news” section at right hand side of the home page.
- This will shift you to next page which will be opened in the form of PDF of NISER Notification.
- Aspirants should read complete NISER Job notification for getting complete details about job requirement.
- Applicants who find themselves eligible and want to apply for National Institute of Science Education and Research recruitment should go further steps given through this page.
- Now, download NISER application form by follow suitable tab available on that page.
- Fill National Institute of Science Education and Research application form completely and attach photocopies of relevant documents.
- Now, applicants can go for attend walk in with this resume before half one hour at walk in venue and submit all the documents and CV there.
Walk In Venue:
School of Physical Sciences, NISER
NISER Walk In Interview held on: 25-07-2018 @ 10 am
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get theirNISER Recruitment 2018-19. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|