NIT Tiruchirappalli Admission
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli has invited application form for NIT Tiruchirappalli Admission. Candidates who want to get admission in NIT Ph.D/M.S courses may submit NIT Application form before the closing date that is 31-10-2017.
It will organize Written Test/Interview for NIT PH.D admission where as Counselling/ Interview for MS admission on schedule date. Collect all information about NIT Tiruchirappalli Admission 2018 like applying online procedure, eligibility & others.
Candidates may apply for NIT Tiruchirappalli Admission for various undergraduate and post graduate programs as per their preference. Keen contenders are advised to follow simple steps furnished below to fill application form. Candidates may get detailed information about NIT Tiruchirappalli Admission 2018 from beneath section of this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NIT Tiruchirappalli Admission
Procedure To Fill NIT Application Form:
For NIT Tiruchirappalli Admission 2018, aspirants have to follow simple steps which are furnished below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli that is nitt.edu
- On the home page you have to hit on “Admission” tab given in the menu bar
- A new page will appear on your digital screen and you have to hit on “M.S. (by Research) and Ph. D.” link.
- Again a page New page will appear and you have to hit on “Apply online for MS (by research) / Ph.D. (Jan 2018 session) – Last Date 31.10.2017” link.
- Now you have to hit on “Instruction” link.
- A PDF file will appear on your digital screen containing NIT Admission notification and you are required to through it carefully.
- After reading the notification carefully, eligible candidates have to select “HIT Here For PH.D/ M.S Application” link.
- NIT application form will appear on your digital screen and you have to fill the same with all the required details
- Also you have to attach all the scanned copies of required documents and testimonials along with your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the application form, you have to hit on “Submit” tab and also take print of the same.
Get Here>>>>Tiruchirappalli Admission 2018 Application Form
|Last date for submission of application form||31-10-2017|
|For NIT PH.D admission|
|Interview||23-11-2017 to 24-11-2017|
|For NIT MS admission|
NIT Tiruchirappalli Courses:
- / B.Arch
- / M.Arch
Eligibility Criteria For NIT Tiruchirappalli Admission:
- Aspirants who are going to apply for NIT Tiruchirappalli PH.D Admission must possess Bachelor’s and Master’s / M.S. (by Research) degree in Engineering / Technology in the appropriate branch of study with 60% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA ≥ 6.5/10) in UG or PG for admission under OC / OBC category and 55% aggregate (or above) marks or equivalent CGPA of ≥ 6.0 for SC / ST / PwD candidates
- Contenders who are going to apply for NIT Tiruchirappalli M.S Admission must possess minimum of 60 % (or above) of aggregate marks or ≥ 6.5 CGPA (for OC / OBC-NCL) in the B.E. / B.Tech. Degree and a valid GATE SCORE in the appropriate subject.
- SC / ST / PwD aspirants must possess 55% (or above) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA of ≥ 6.0 and a valid GATE SCORE in the appropriate subject.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Application Fee for NIT Tiruchirappalli Admission:
OC/OBC/NCL category aspirants have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee whereas SC/ST/PwD category candidates have to pay Rs. 200 as application form fee through State Bank Collect (SB Collect) only.
In state bank collect, select payment category as:
- “M.S. (By Research) Application Fee-2018 (OC/OBC)” if you are applying for M.S and belong to OC/OBC category
- “M.S. (By Research) Application Fee-2018 (SC/ST/PWD)” if you are applying for M.S and belong to SC/ST/PWD Category
- “Ph.D. Application Fee-2018 (Open/OBC)” if you are applying for Ph.D. and belong to OC/OBC category
- “Ph.D. Application Fee-2018 (SC/ST/PWD)” if you are applying for Ph.D. and belong to SC/ST/PWD category
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
NIT Selection Procedure:
- Selection of the aspirants for NIT Tiruchirappalli PH.D Admission will be made on the basis of their performance in written test followed by the interview.
- For NIT Tiruchirappalli M.S Admission, Selection of the candidates will be completely based on the counseling procedure followed by the interview.
- Appearing candidates are advised to perform well to get admission in the suitable courses they have applied for.
Get Here>>>NIT Tiruchirappalli Admission 2018
To fetch more information about the NIT Tiruchirappalli Admission 2018 by visiting the Official Link National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli. Candidates can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get all the latest updates about the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Scholarship in India||Documents Required For Education Loan|
|Entrance Exams In India||Importance Of Master Degree|
|List Of Top Universities in India||Reasons behind Success and Money|