Neyveli Lignite Corporation has issued an advertisement for NLC Recruitment. The authority invites applications from eligible candidates for Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in various designated subject fields.
Total 635 vacancies of Apprentice (TAT/GAT) are going to be filled up. So candidates, ensuring the eligibility conditions needed for NLC TAT/GAT Recruitment can apply through online mode. The last date to apply for NLC Recruitment 2018 is 25-10-2018.
Apply Online for NLC 635 Apprentice Vacancies
Candidates are informed that after applying online for NLC Apprentice Vacancies, they have to send hard copy of duly filled application form along with the needed documents to the respective address. Print outs will be received till 30-10-2018.
Aspirants are required to fill their online application forms for NLC Recruitment 2018-2019 with the help of instructions provided below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NLC Vacancy Details:
|Designated Subject Fields||Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT)||Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT)|
|Computer Science & Engg||20||25|
|Electronics & Communication||15||15|
Applicants, who want to apply for NLC 635 Apprentice (TAT/GAT) Vacancies, they must have Diploma in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST).
To apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Vacancies, your age should not be less than 18 years but maximum age limits would be considered as per the norms of organization.
Those, who will be selected for appointment on Neyveli Lignite Corporation Recruitment, will get salary as prescribed below:
|Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT)||Rs.3542 /- p.m. (inclusi ve of all)|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT)||Rs. 4984/- p.m. (inclusiv e of all)|
NLC 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for NLC Apprentice Recruitment will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Process to apply for NLC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for NLC Vacancies, Initially, login to the official web portal of the Organization which is www.nlcindia.com
- Look for “CAREERS” tab present on the top of the home page and hit on it.
- You will be directed to a new web page. you have to hit on “Detailed Advertisement” link, available under “Engagement of Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) and Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) under Apprentices Act, 1961” title.
- By doing so, you will get NLC Notification on your digital screen, having all the details of NLC Jobs.
- Go through the NLC Recruitment Advertisement carefully and whether you are eligible or not for the vacancies
- Revisit the earlier website and hit on the suitable link for NLC Apply Online.
- Fill NLC Online Application form carefully and upload all the required documents.
- After filling the NLC Job application form, hit on the “Submit” button.
- Now take the hard copy of the NLC Recruitment application form (two copies).
- Keep one copy of the application with yourself for future use and send another copy to the below mentioned address.
The General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited.
Block – 20, Neyveli – 607 803
Check Out: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
|Starting date to apply online||16-10-2018|
|Last date to apply online||25-10-2018|
|Last date for submission of printout of application form||30-10-2018|
Applicants have to login to the Official Link to get remaining details of NLC Recruitment 2018-2019. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|