North Orissa University PG Admission
The information Brochure for North Orissa University PG Admission has been revealed by the University. Those students, who wish to take admission in M.Phil/Ph.D courses, must fill the application form before the last date.
Candidates are hereby informed that, Online/Offline Applications are invited in the prescribed form for the following P.G., M. Phil, and Pre Ph.D courses for the Academic Session 2018- 2019 in the North Orissa University (NOU).
North Orissa University Admission Fees!!
For Offline Mode, the filled in application along with an account payee Bank Draft of Rs.500/- (for P.G.), Rs.600/- (for M. Phil), Rs.1000/-(for Pre-Ph. D) and other documents shall reach the office of the undersigned on or before 21.06.2018.
For getting more details about North Orissa University PG Admission 2018- 2019, candidates are required to scroll down the entire page which is well updated by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
From Here: Check Best Opportunities after UG
North Orissa University PG Admission
Courses offered by North Orissa University:
- Pre Ph.D
Eligibility Required for North Orissa University Admission 2018:
|Post Graduate Courses||Candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Courses must hold Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.|
|M. Phil and Ph.D Courses||Candidates who are looking for the admission in the M. Phil and Ph.D Courses they should have Master’s Degree in the concerned subject form any recognized University with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade.|
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Application Fee for North Orissa University PG Admission:
- For PG Courses: Rs. 500/-
- For M.Phil/M.tech: Rs. 600/-
- For Pre Ph.D Courses: Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates need to pay application fee in the form of DD drawn in favour of the Comtroller of Finance, North Orissa University, payable at Baripada.
Selection process for North Orissa University Admission:
|PG admission||Selection of applicants for admission will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination and assessment of their educational career.|
|MPhil admission||Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of merit calculated as per the following criteria such as Educational Career- 40 marks, Interview- 10 marks and The written test will be held for 50 marks.|
|Pre- PhD admission||Selection of candidates in Ph.D. courses at NOU will be done through marks obtained in entrance exam followed by the interview.|
Reservation Criteria for North Orissa University Admission:
- For SC /ST category: Seats will be reserved as per Govt. of Odisha rules.
- Differently Abled candidates: 3% from the total of seats will be reserved for differently abled applicants.
- Ex-Serviceman: One seat will be kept aside for the candidates of the wards of ex-serviceman of Indian Armed forces.
How to fill North Orissa University Application Form 2018?
- First of all, visit the official website of the University that is www.nou.nic.in
- On the home page, go to the “Academic” Section and press the “Admission” tab over there
- After that hit on the “Admission Notice -2018-19” link and read the complete notification carefully
- Then go back to previous page and apply for North Orissa University PG Admission as per your choice
- First of all, press the “Admission 2018-19 (Apply Online)” link
- Then a new page will be open in front of you. Now you are required to fill the fill the application form with complete information
- Upload your relevant documents, certificates, and passport size photograph etc
- Then pay the application fee according to the course
- At last hit on submit button and take a print out of it for future use
- First of all, press the “Admission 2018-19 (Apply Offline)” link
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website www.nou.nic.in and fee will be submitted by sending the bank demand draft in Favour of the Comptroller of Finance, North Orissa University, payable at Baripada.
- Form can be obtained by the candidates through sending the bank demand draft in Favour of the Comptroller of Finance, North Orissa University, payable at Baripada by post
- Fee can also be paid through by hand payment.
The Chairman, P.G. Council,
North Orissa University,
Takatpur, Baripada-757003, Odisha
Documents to be attached with the application Form:
- Account Payee Bank draft
- Copies of Certificates and Mark sheets (FromHSC onwards)
- Copy of Caste Certificate/ Certificate in claim of the reservation
- Affix photographs where required
North Orissa University Admission 2018 Important Dates:
|Filling of Application form (both Online & Offline) for all courses begin from||21-05-2018|
|End date of submission of application form for all courses||21-06-2018|
|PG Entrance test date for all regular and SFC courses||03-07-2018 to 10-07-2018|
|M.Phil entrance date||17-07-2018|
|Date of Pre-PhD entrance exam||20-08-2018 to 23-08-2018|
|Admission date||16-07-2018 to 31-07-2018|
To know more about North Orissa University PG Admission 2018-19, you need to go through the official link. Stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more interesting facts regarding North Orissa University Admission 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||List Of Required Documents for Counselling|
|Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India||Why College Attendance is Important|