Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has decided to appoint 200 eligible and talented contenders for filling up 200 Executive Trainee (GATE) Vacancies through NPCIL Recruitment Notification. Candidates who possess Degree/ Diploma in relevant field can apply online for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment.
For NPCIL Recruitment 2019, individuals should have to submit their Online Application Form till the last date that is 23-04-2019 up to 04:30 pm. Shortlisting candidates on the basis of applications will only eligible to appear in NPCIL Selection Process contains Interview round.
NPCIL Recruitment Application Process will starts from…?
Candidates who are willing to apply for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2019, are hereby informed that online applying link will be active on 09-04-2019 at 10:00 am onwards.
To obtain complete details related to Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019, read this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of NPCIL Vacancy|
NPCIL Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders must possess BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from a recognized University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC with good academic records to apply for NPCIL Jobs 2019.
Find Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
NPCIL Age Limit:
- Maximum: 28 years
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
NPCIL Selection Process:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has decided that the selection of candidates for NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in written test followed by Interview which will be organized by the expert team.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
- Recruited candidates for NPCIL Executive Trainees Jobs will get an impressive amount Level 10 Rs. 56,100 + 12% of Pay in the Pay Matrix as monthly salary from the concerned department of organization.
- Along with basic pay, other benefits/ perks like House Rent Allowance [HRA], Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates will also be given to selected aspirants for NPCIL Job Openings.
NPCIL Executive Trainee (GATE) Recruitment Fee:
- Male applicants belonging to General, EWS and OBC categories: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST category, PwBDs, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL: Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019?
- To fill application form for NPCIL 2019 Recruitment, candidates need to visit to official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited i.e. www.npcil.nic.in
- Now hit on “Job Opportunities/ Polices” tab which is available under “HR Management” tab in menu bar.
- Thirdly, you need to follow and press on suitable link regarding NPCIL Jobs 2019 as “Recruitment of Executive Trainees (2019) in NPCIL through GATE 2017/2018/2019” link.
- NPCIL Advertisement PDF will be opened in front of your computer screen.
- After reading NPCIL Notification revisit to previous page and press on suitable link.
- Fill NPCIL Online Application Form with entire details in correct manner.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials along with NPCIL Application Form.
- Now you need to press on “Submit” tab to submit NPCIL Online Application Form.
- Retain a print out of NPCIL Application Form for future references.
NPCIL Recruitment Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment: 09-04-2019 at 10:00 am onwards
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23-04-2019 up to 04:30 pm
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 more details can be snatched directly from the official website link of the organization also which is well presented above by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|सरकारी नौकरी||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Electricity Department Recruitment||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|