National Physical Laboratory is all set to hire qualified and deserving candidates for NPL Recruitment of Project Assistant (I, II) & Semi-Skilled man power through Walk-In Process. Eligible and Interested Candidates must attend the walk-in interview on 30-07-2018 at 9:00 am to 10:00 am
NPL application process has been started through online mode and candidates are advised to bring duly filled prescribed application form along with original and self-attested copies of all certificates/testimonials at the time of interview.
NPL Project Assistant/Semi-Skilled Recruitment
NPL invites aspirants on purely temporary and contractual position of “Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II and Semi-Skilled manpower. Candidates who have completed the essential qualification and their final year results have been declared are only eligible to apply for NPL jobs.
To get more additional information regarding NPL Recruitment, candidates must go through this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentinboxx.com. To check eligibility parameters, candidates can also hit on the direct Notification Link which is provided below.
- Project assistant –I
- Project Assistant-II
- Semi-Skilled man power
Candidates who want to apply for NPL Recruitment have to satisfy educational criteria provided below:
|Name Of The Post||Qualification needed|
|Project Assistant –I|
|B.Tech /BE with 60 % marks in Electronics and Instrumentation/Computer Science/ Information Technology/ or equivalent Degree.|
|BTech / BE with 60% marks in Computer Science or equivalent with one year of experience from a govt institution or a central govt. recognized institute.|
|Semi-Skilled man power|
|10th Standard with science subject (60% or equivalent) or ITI (Ist division) in Information Technology or Electronics or equivalent With two year of experience in a govt Recognized institute in IT or computer science/Networking/Electronic.|
Contenders should have a maximum age limit that is 32 years for Project assistant –I and for Project Assistant-II and Semi-Skilled man power, the maximum age limit should be 35 years.
Relaxation of age for SC/ST/ OBC /PWD /Women: 5 years of age relaxation for statutory groups and women.
The screening committees will shortlist candidates on the basis of performance in personal interview. The interview will be conducted under the supervision of NPL Recruitment authority.
Selected candidates will be offered the starting pay grade amounting to Rs.15000 + HRA till31/03/2020. Other benefits such as dispensary facility will be provided to project staff (if available) and Project Staff engaged as temporary project manpower shall be covered under group medical insurance scheme offered by insurance companies.
There is no processing fee for National Physical Laboratory recruitment.
How to apply for NPL Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who are going to apply for Project Assistant/Semi-Skilled Posts in National Physical Laboratory recruitment must follow the certain steps given below:
- The very first step is you need to visit the official website of National Physical Laboratory that is www.nplindia.org.
- On the home page, you are required to hit on “careers/training” tab present on the top of the menu bar.
- After hitting, a new page will be displayed which contains the latest advertisement regarding NPL Recruitment. Hit on “Advertisement No. Walk-in/DU#2.1/2018/03 Walk-in Interview on 30 July, 2018 for the post of Project Assistant – I, Project Assistant –II & Semi – Skilled man power”
- A detailed notification will be appeared on the screen .read all the information carefully regarding NPL Recruitment 2018 and satisfy your eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can now download the prescribed application format attached to the notification. Take a print out of the application form and fill the form with correct details.
- Eligible candidates must reach with downloaded application form duly filled-up, for “Floating (Walk-in) Interview” on 30 July 2018 between 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM at the below mentioned venue.
- Walk-In Date: 30-07-2018
- Walk-In Time: 9:00 am to 10:00 am
CSIR- National Physical Laboratory,
Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg,
New Delhi – 110012
Know Here: Latest Walkin Jobs
For more detailed information regarding NPL Recruitment 2018, you may visit the official link of the website. To get more government jobs updates, you may subscribe our page and get connected with us at www.recuitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|