National Power Training Institute has invited NPTI Admission Form for Post Diploma Course (PPE). Eligible candidates may apply for NPTI Post Diploma Course after checking process to submit application form, important dates & others.
Last date for submission of NPTI Application Form for Post Diploma Course In Power Plant Engineering is 17-09-2018. Read all instructions carefully prior applying for NPTI Post Diploma Course Admission.
NPTI Post Diploma Course (PPE) Admission Dates:
After closing of process to submit application form, Result/Counselling List will be declared on 20-09-2018. Thereafter, Counselling will be organized on 27-09-2018 for Post Diploma Course In Power Plant Engineering.
All details about NPTI Admission 2018-2019 such as eligibility, applying process, course fee & others is listed on this page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Ensure all details about NPTI Post Diploma Course Admission prior applying.
NPTI Post Diploma Course Eligibility:
Eligibility for NPTI Admission is well prescribed here.
- Those applying for NPTI Post Diploma Course In Power Plant Engineering Admission may possess Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electrical & Control & Instrumentation Engineering or its equivalent.
- Graduate engineers are not eligible.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
There is no age limit to apply for NPTI Post Diploma Course (PPE) Admission.
- Reservation for OBC/SC/ST/PH as per Govt. of India Norms
- 25% seats are reserved for candidates sponsored by Power utilities.
- Vacant Seats from sponsored category shall be filled by Non-Sponsored candidates
Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
NPTI Post Diploma Course Fee:
NPTI Post Diploma Course (PPE) Fee must be pained in three installments by Non sponsored applicants. Payment of fee must be done through NEFT. There is no fee concession for any category aspirants.
|Course||Non sponsored||Sponsored (single installment)|
NPTI Post Diploma Course (PPE) Admission Process:
NPTI Post Diploma Course (PPE) Admission is on the basis of merit cum percent in qualifying examination.
From Here: Check Best Opportunities after UG
How To Fill NPTI Post Diploma Course (PPE) Admission Form 2018?
Check step by step process to submit National Power Training Institute Admission Form from here.
- At first step, you may visit official website of the Institute which is npti.gov.in
- Move under ‘Latest Announcement’ section at mid of page.
- Choose link concerning NPTI Post Diploma Course Admission Notification 2018.
- If you find eligible, then download NPTI Application Form for Post Diploma Course.
- Fill all details in NPTI Post Diploma Course In Power Plant Engineering Application Form as your name, qualification & others.
- Attach required documents along with National Power Training Institute Post Diploma Course (PPE) Application Form.
- Attach fee draft, all relevant documents along with it to apply for NPTI Admission.
- Forward your application form at address placed below.
- In this way, you may apply for National Power Training Institute Post Diploma Course (PPE) Admission.
Address for submission of application form:
The Principal director,
National Power Training Institute,
Badarpur, New Delhi 110044
NPTI Dates 2018:
|Events||NPTI Post Diploma Course Dates|
|Last date for submission of NPTI Application Form||17-09-2018|
|Result/Counselling List declaration||20-09-2018|
|Commencement of course||28-09-2018|
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
Visit its Official Link for more details about NPTI Admission 2018-2019. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates about latest notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|