NRHM TN Recruitment
National Rural Health Mission, Tamil Nadu has proclaimed a recent vacancy advertisement regarding NRHM TN Recruitment. This Organization is planning to appoint eligible contenders for filling up 27 vacant posts of Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Attender, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Secretarial Assistant, Medical Officer, Store Assistant and various others. So aspirants may apply for NRHM TN Recruitment 2017 before the date of closing that is 31.08.2017.
|Qualification Required||Last Date|
|Age Criteria||How to Apply for NRHM Tamilnadu Recruitment|
|Salary Given||NRHM Vacancy|
|Selection Process||Postal Address|
Candidates who meet all the necessitate criterion must grab this chance and apply for National Rural Health Mission Recruitment by filling and sending their application form to the particular address on or before the last date. For further information related to NRHM TN Recruitment 2018 you need to read this web page which is well submitted by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NRHM TN Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|State TB Cell, DMS Campus, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 006|
|Medical Officer-State TB cell||01|
|Stage Drug Resistant –TB Coordinator||01|
|State TB/HIV Coordinator||01|
|Data Entry Operator – State TB cell||01|
|Data Entry Operator – State Task Force Chair Person||01|
|Intermediate Reference Laboratory, Chetpet, Chennai- 600 031|
|Assistant program Officer/Epidemiologist||01|
|Senior Laboratory, Technician Chennai||01|
|Data Entry Operator –Chennai-1/Madurai-1||02|
|Data Entry Operator C& DST Lab Chennai||01|
|Laboratory Attenders, Chennai-4&Madurai-2||06|
|State Drug Store, Chetpet, Chennai- 600 031|
Appliers applying for NRHM Tamilnadu Vacancies must have passed 12th / B.Sc. / M.Sc. / Diploma / MBBS / Post Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution with good academics record.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Restrictions on Age:
- Applying aspirants for any of the aforementioned posts there age limit must not more than 65 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to SC/ ST/ OBC reserved category aspirants as per norms.
Salary Offered for NRHM Jobs:
Recruited applicants will get an expressive and handsome amount of Pay Scale per month according to the positions offered by the concerned department of organization.
|Name Of The Post||Monthly Consolidated Emolument|
|Medical Officer – State TB Cell|
|State Drug Resistant – TB Coordinator|
|State TB/HIV Coordinator|
|Asst Programme Officer/ Epidemiologist|
|State Accountant||M.Com: Rs. 25000/-|
|Data Entry Operator – State Task Force Chair Person||Rs. 12,000/ – per month|
|Secretarial Assistant||Rs. 12,000/ – per month|
|Driver||Rs. 10,000/ – per month|
|Microbiologist – EQA|
|Senior Laboratory Technician, Chennai||Rs. 19,000/ – per month|
|Laboratory Technician||Rs. 10,000/ – per month|
|Data Entry Operator, Chennai & Madurai||Rs. 12,000/ – per month|
|Data Entry Operator C&DST Lab, Chennai||Rs. 12,000/ – per month|
|Laboratory Attenders, Chennai & Madurai||Rs. 5,250/ – per month|
|Store Assistant||Rs. 10,000/ – per month|
Mode of Assortment:
The expert team of Institute will conducts written test or interview for the selection of eligible aspirants. So, contenders are required to give their best for appointment in reputed organization.
Best Preparation Tips for Exam/ Interview:
Process to Apply for NRHM Recruitment:
- Firstly visit the official website of National Rural Health Mission that is www.nrhmtn.gov.in
- On the home page follow “WHAT’s NEW” section appeared in the right side of home page, then from available option press on “Vacancies – State TB Office, State Health Society – RNTCP, Chennai” link.
- After this, you will be getting the desired advertisement.
- Read the complete notification and proceed further to download the application.
- Fill the application form with complete details about qualification, age experience (if any), and attach all relevant certificates and document along with photo and signature.
- Also, must super scribe the envelope by “Applying for the post of………………”.
- Lastly, send filled application by post before the last date to the Address that is given below.
The State TB officer,
State TB Cell, D M S Building,
II Floor, DMS Campus, Anna Salai,
Teynampet, Chennai – 600 006,
Ph. No. 044 – 24346185
Download PDF-> NRHM TN Recruitment
Last date of sending receipt of Application: 31.08.2017 till 5.45 PM
Applicant may check details about NRHM TN Recruitment 2017–2018, by given Official Link. You can also add this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com in your bookmark by using Control+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Jobs in Tamilnadu||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|