North South Foundation provides NSF Scholarship to Under Graduate or College Students entering into Engineering, Medicine or 3-year Polytechnic based on merit and economical need. Willing candidates can apply for NSF Scholarship 2018 till 31st October 2018.
If applicant’s family income is less than Rs.1, 00,000 then fill the NSF Scholarship Application Form on or before the deadline. Entrants are required to follow below provided steps to fill NSF Scholarship Online Application Form.
NSF Scholarship Scheme Apply Till 31st Oct!!!
After 31-10-2018, NSF Scholarship Apply Online Link will be disabled. North South Foundation has distributed more than 10,000 scholarships to students. NSF Scholarship Undergraduate is an annual award and not a one-time payment.
All the details regarding NSF Scholarship Scheme for College Students are available in the below section of this page that is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NSF Scholarship Eligibility:
|Class/ Age required for NSF Scholarship||College Students|
|Details for NSF 2018 Scholarship|
|Annual family Income||The annual family income is less than Rs. 90,000.|
|Others||The student should not be availing any other scholarship.|
NSF Scholarship Amount:
- The North South Foundation Scholarship amounts will lie from Rs.10,000 to Rs.25,000 per year.
- The understudy is upheld by NSF for their whole course of concentrate until the point that graduation as long as the understudy keeps up high scholarly norms.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
NSF 2018 Scholarship Selection Process:
- Selection of candidates for North South Foundation (NSF) Scholarship will be done on the basis of their Academic Records.
- Besides academic records and income statements, NSF will also review the special circumstances under which the student is submitting his / her application.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for the interview procedure along with their parents.
Preference is given for North South Foundation Scholarship 2017 to
- Students who have pursued or pursuing their education from Government schools and colleges.
- Candidates get fresh admission in Government colleges.
- Students getting the top rank in the first attempt.
- Students who have not won any scholarship yet
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
NSF Scholarship Renewal
Candidates who get the NSF 2018 Scholarship last year can also apply for renewal of the North South Foundation Scholarship for this year. In order to renew the application candidates need to submit the renewal application along with a bonafide certificate from his/her college, marks memo, of the previous year/semesters, conduct certificate and fees paid receipt for the current year.
Candidates are suggested to fill up the application form carefully as if any mistake found in the application form left then application will not be considered.
Procedure to Fill NSF Scholarship Form:
- First and foremost step is to log on to official website that is www.northsouth.org
- On home page of official site go to “India Scholarships” section and hit “Resource for Students Link.
- On the home page you will find various links, you have to select the “Scholarship Type” link and hit “College”.
- Now the Scholarship Notification will be opened in PDF format on your computer system.
- You have to Read all details carefully given in NSF Scholarship Graduate.
- Now willing aspirants need to hit on the “Online Registration” link for NSF Scholarship Login.
- Fill NSF 2018 Scholarship Application with valid details and affix recent passport six photographs on NSF Foundation Scholarship Form.
- While filling the application form you have to upload scanned copy of all required certificates and testimonials.
- Now you need to recheck of the Online Application Form and also take a print out of it.
- Lastly, hit on the “Submit” button.
Compliance of NSF Application Form
All the documents must be enclosed and submitted to the individual and respective chapters that are given below.
Documents to be submitted:
- College Admission Card
- CET/JEE/NEET rank card
- Bonafide certificate from the college into which candidate secured admission
- Certificates showing marks secured from class 10th to 12th duly attested
- Proof of tuition fee paid /payable annually duly certified by college authorities
- Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Official or any other competent authority
- Ration card / Aadhar card
- Two passport size photographs
- One family photo with the family standing in front the house they live in, and
- Reservation Class card duly certified, if the entrance exam rank card does not have the reservation class
NSF Scholarship Deadline:
NSF Scholarship Last Date: 31st October 2018
NSF Scholarship Contact Details:
North South Foundation
Room No. 219-220 Model House, 2nd Floor, Panjagutta, Hyderabad,500082
N.R. Sitaram, National Coordinator
Phone: 040-2335 6368
In order to avail more details about North South Foundation (NSF) Scholarship 2018- 2019 candidates may also go through the Official Links stated above. Aspirants interested in getting more updates like this may visit other pages of our web portal i.e. www. recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|List of Scholarship In India||Why College Attendance is Important|