National Water Development Agency is going to release a vacancy advertisement as NWDA Recruitment for Latest Jobs. The organization invites the skilled and talented candidates to apply for the various vacant posts of Junior Engineer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer Grade and Lower Division Clerk.
Candidates who want their career with this well-known organization and find themselves eligible for the National Water Development Agency Jobs, they must apply by filling and submit application form before the last date that is Updating Soon.
National Water Development Agency Recruitment:
Jobs searchers who want to join this organization they can apply for NWDA Latest Jobs submit their applications through offline mode only till the closing date.
Candidates can get the remaining information about National Water Development Agency Recruitment through this page that is well structured by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Junior Engineer (JE)
- Junior Accountant (JA)
- Stenographer Grade-II
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Educational Qualifications Requirement:
Applicants who are going to apply for NWDA Vacancy they must have Completed Matriculation / Degree of Graduate/ Post- Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institutions with good academic records.
Find Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: As per norms
- Relaxation in age: As per rules and regulations of organization.
NWDA Selection Process:
- For NWDA Vacancy, applying candidates must qualify the written test/interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of National Water Development Agency.
- Job appliers who qualify this test/interview will be further appointed for National Water Development Agency Latest Recruitment.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
NWDA Salary Details:
Candidates who will be recruited for NWDA Jobs will get impressive salary along with Grade Pay from the management authority of National Water Development Agency. Apart from basic salary Allowances will be provided as per rules.
How I Can Apply For NWDA Jobs?
- Firstly, eligible aspirants must logon the official website of National Water Development Agency that is www.nwda.gov.in
- Hit on “Vacancy/Circular” link available on the left side of the page.
- After that aspirants must open the suitable link regarding National Water Development Agency Latest Jobs
- Now read all the instructions mentioned in the NWDA Advertisement PDF file.
- After reading NWDA Notification PDF, interested candidates can download the application format as available in the notification.
- Then take a print out of NWDA Job Openings and fill it with all the mandatory details.
- Now attach all the essential documents/certificates as prescribed in the notification.
- Enclosed all the certificates in an envelope along with filled NWDA application form.
- Then super scribe the envelope as “Application for the post of ………………” and send to the postal address within specified time period.
To The office of the Dy. Director (Admn),
National Water Development Agency,
18-20, Community Centre,
Near PVR Anupama Cinema,
Saket, New Delhi-110017
Grab It Now: Delhi Jobs
Date to Be Considered:
Last Date for receipt of application form: Updating Soon
To apply for NWDA Recruitment 2019 candidates are advised to read the Official Notification with full concentration. Also candidates can grasp all the vital information about National Water Development Agency Recruitment by visiting the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|