OPSC Admit Card
Download OPSC Admit Card from here, as released now. Candidates who are going to attend the OPSC Recruitment Exam to be held on 16-02-2019 and 17-02-2019 for the various Assistant Surgeon and Director posts can download OPSC Exam Hall Ticket from this page.
Odisha Public Service Commission is going to be held Odisha PSC Recruitment Examination to select suitable candidates with the motive to fill available positions. So, candidates are advised to download OPSC Exam Admit Card as soon as possible.
OPSC Exam Hall Ticket Download:
Participants can download the OPSC Admit Hall Ticket from its official website or you can get it by following instructions that are indicated below. Candidates can also get detailed information regarding OPSC Admit Card 2019 status, way to download it etc through this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Odisha PSC Admit Card Status:
OPSC Admit Card
Guidelines to download OPSC Exam Admit Card:
- You need to visit official site of Odisha Public Service Commission, that is www.opsc.gov.in to get OPSC Admission Ticket 2019
- Follow and press on “Notification” tab visible at left side of home page to download OPSC Admit Card 2019.
- Thirdly you need to choose suitable link to download OPSC Hall Ticket and press on “Attachment” link
- Now read complete carefully from OPSC Hall Ticket carefully and go back to previous page.
- Then a new page will be opened on your system screen having instructions regarding OPSC Admit Card.
- Enter required details user registration No. and date of birth to get OPSC Test Admit Card.
- Now, your OPSC Admit Card will be appeared on your system display in PDF format.
- Download OPSC Call Letter on your desktop screen.
- Thereafter candidates must take a printout of their OPSC Admit Card 2019 for participating in this exam, candidates must remember that without admit cards no candidates will be permissible enter in the examination hall.
Information on OPSC Admit Card 2019:
- Applicant Roll Number
- Category (ST/SC/BC& Other)
- Applicant Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Father or Mother Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Examination Name
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
OPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2019 (Assistant Surgeon):
|Name of the Subjects||Maximum Marks|
Essential documents with OPSC Call Letter:
- Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black) of good quality
- Downloaded OPSC Admit Card
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving License/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos.
Prohibited Items in OPSC Exam Centre:
- Textual Material (printed or written) bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager and Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
- Hiding communication devices like Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
Check Latest: OPSC Syllabus
Exam will be held on: Check below
- For Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon): 17-02-2019
- For Assistant Director: 16-02-2019 and 17-02-2019
Visit the Official Link to download the OPSC Admit Card 2019. Dear candidates you are requested to stay tuned with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Recruitment||OPSC Answer Key|
|OPSC Result||PSC Question Papers|
|How To Find Study Material Online||Public Service Commission Exam Books|
|How to Manage Time during Exams||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|