OPSC ASO Result
Check Latest Update of OPSC ASO Result !!! Odisha Public Service Commission has decided to organize Odisha PSC (Group-B) Exam in order to fill 500 vacant positions of Assistant Section Officer.
Contenders who have applied for OPSC ASO Recruitment and ready to attend exam can check latest updates about Odisha PSC Results 2018 from here. Initially Odisha PSC Group-B Cut Off will be declared by Odisha Public Service Commission and on the basis of cut off marks, OPSC Results will be released.
OPSC ASO Result Download:
To download OPSC Exam Results, candidates are advised to follow below given simple steps stated for their easiness. To collect rest of details regarding Odisha PSC Group B Exam Results you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OPSC ASO Result
Overview of the OPSC Assistant Section Officer Result 2018 – 2019
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Exam Organizer||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|OPSC ASO Exam Level||Odisha|
|Name of the OPSC ASO Vacancy||Assistant Section Officer|
|No of OPSC ASO Vacancies||500|
How To Check OPSC ASO Result?
Aspirants who have applied for OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment can follow below mentioned steps to check their Odisha PSC ASO Results 2018.
- Aspirants are firstly required to log on to the Official website of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in to view Odisha PSC ASO Exam Result
- Then contenders are required to select “Result” tab which is given at the left side on the home page for OPSC ASO Group-B Result.
- After that candidates have to press suitable link regarding OPSC ASO Exam Result.
- By hitting above said link a PDF file of OPSC Assistant Section Officer Results 2018 will be opened.
- You need to check OPSC ASO Result carefully.
- Applicants may search out their name and roll number in OPSC ASO Results PDF file.
- Finally download the OPSC ASO Exam Results /OPSC ASO Cut Off Marks and get a hard copy of it for further process.
Find Out More: Orissa Jobs
Odisha PSC Cut Off Marks:
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Cut Off Marks will be declared by exam organizer for all applied candidates. Based on cut off marks, Odisha PSC ASO Result will be announced by authority. So, candidates must get minimum cut off marks in OPSC Assistant Section Officer Written Exam. The cutoff marks are declared by depending on some of the factors, there are
- No of Applicants
- No of Exam Appeared Candidates
- No of Qualified Candidates
- Availability of OPSC ASO Job Vacancy
- Previous Cutoff Scores
Check More Job Updates From: Rozgar Career India
Candidates may check their OPSC ASO Result 2018 -2019 through the Official Link.
For getting more details in regard of any exam, exam schedule and score card, Odisha Public Service Commission Results etc you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You may also subscribe our free E-Mail service to get updates in your inbox. Appliers may also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL+D for having instant access to this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC ASO Admit Card||OPSC ASO Syllabus|
|OPSC Answer Key||सरकारी नौकरी|
|OPSC Recruitment||State PSC Exam Notification|
|Jobs by Qualification||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|