OPSC Civil Service Admit Card
Odisha Public Service Commission has Published OPSC Civil Service Admit Card on its official website. Aspirants who were shortlisted for OCS (DV/PT) can download their Intimation Letter now through this page.
Participants need to enter their registration number and date of birth correctly to the portal for generating their OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2018. Only those candidates will be able to get the same and attend DV & PT those who have qualified their written examination.
Download OPSC Civil Service DV/PT Intimation Letter Here!!!
Public service commission of Odisha is going to conduct Document Verification & Personality Test from 01-12-2018 to 10-12-2018. Shortlisted participants can follow the simple instructions or links given here on this page to download their OCS Hall Ticket.
Aspirants must have a look towards each section of this page which is designed and made regarding OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2018-19 by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OPSC Civil Service Admit Card Status: Declared
OPSC Civil Service Admit Card
Procedure to Download OPSC Civil Service Hall Ticket:
- The very first step for contestants is to reach the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission that is opsc.gov.in or the direct official link provided below this section.
- Hit on “Notifications” link which is available at the left side on home page of the official portal.
- After following the previous step you will be navigated towards new page where you will see various latest notifications.
- Search the suitable link for “Download Intimation Letter & etc for the OCS-2017 Personality Test [Advt. No. 11 of 2017-18]” and press the same.
- Now a portal will appear where you need to enter some details link registration number and date of birth correctly.
- After filing the required details, tap on “Submit” tab and after few seconds your OPSC Civil Service Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- You are advised to check all the details mentioned on OCS (DV/PT) Admit Card carefully.
- Download and also take print out of the same so that you can take it to the examination centre on the date of test as per the schedule.
About OPSC Civil Service Examination:
Odisha Public Service Commission has issued an official notification for Odisha Civil Services and many interested candidates applied for the same in prescribed format of application process.
For shortlisting eligible candidates among the applications received, selection committee conducted written examination 25-06-2018 to 18-07-2018. Organization has provisionally selected 212 eligible contenders.
Get Here Post Wise: OPSC Syllabus
Now, all the selected aspirants are called to appear in Document Verification & Personality Test for recruitment to Odisha Civil Services, 2017. According to the Advt. No. 11 of 2017-18, final stage of selection is scheduled to be held from 01-12-2018 to 10-12-2018.
Participants can check the schedule for Document Verification & Personality Test according to their registration numbers as arranged by the authorized screening authority of Odisha Public Service Commission through link given below.
Document Verification & Personality Test Date: 01-12-2018 to 10-12-2018
We hope the above provided information regarding OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2018-19 is enough for the candidates who are appearing in OCS DV/PT. For more details they may stay tuned with us or visit its official site regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC ASO Syllabus||OPSC Recruitment|
|OPSC ASO Recruitment||All India Government Jobs|
|Latest PSC Notification||PSC Question Papers|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||Orissa Jobs|