Orissa Judicial Service
For different subordinate courts of Orissa, Orissa Judicial Service is going to hire eligible candidates for the post of civil judge. Interested contenders can check Exam Notification, Eligibility, Important Dates through this page now.
To ensure their eligibility and other terms and conditions for Orissa Judicial Service 2019, candidates are advised to go through official advertisement which will shortly be available on this page or official site which include details like eligibility requirements, important dates etc.
Get Orissa Exam Notification Details & Imp Dates Here!!!
To get recruited for the vacant posts of Civil Judge under Odisha Public Service Commission, job seekers need to fill the online application in prescribed format and submit it through online mode of application process on or before the last date.
You can collect all the necessary information about syllabus, dates of examination, places and other essential details regarding Orissa Judicial Service Exam by scrolling the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well structured by the team members.
Orissa Judicial Service
Name of the Posts:
- Contenders must be an Indian Citizen.
- Having Good character and a sound health.
- Aspirants must be able to speak or write in Odia flawlessly.
Vital Education Qualification Required:
Candidates who are willing to apply for Orissa Judicial Service examination must have possessed Degree in Law from recognized University/college.
Get Here: Latest Law Jobs
Age limit of applicants must be:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
Age relaxation will be granted to reserved category i.e. SC/ST/S.E.B.C/O.H as per government norms and guidelines.
Application Fee Charges:
- Application fee of Rs. 300/- should be paid by applicant.
- Reserved category candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
Contenders who will be enrolled for the post of Civil Judges will be offered Rs. 27,700 to 44,770/- as a basic salary from the management authority. Apart from basic salary various usual dearness and other allowances will be given from time to time as sanctioned by the Government of Orissa.
Manner of Selection:
Appointment will be offered to those candidates who qualify the three stages of Orissa Judicial Service Exam that is Preliminary Written Examination, Main Written Examination and the personal Interviews.
Orissa Judicial Service Exam Pattern
|Exam Category||Duration||Total marks|
|Preliminary Written Examination||90 minutes||100 marks|
|Main Written Examination||150 minutes||150 marks|
|Interview||As per management panel||100 marks|
Orissa Judicial Service Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam Details:
- Objective Type Questions will be included
- Time duration will be of 2 hours
- Candidates can score maximum 100 marks
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Paper will be organized in both English and Odia language
Must Read: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Those candidates who will qualify the first round of Orissa Judicial Service Exam that is prelims then he/she will be taken further for next stage that is Main Examination. In this exam, aspirants need to appear in necessary as well as optional subjects in Orissa Judicial Service Exam.
Applicants, who will qualify the OPSC Main exam, will be called for final selection stage that is personal interview. Schedule for the same will be announced officially for the shortlisted candidates on its official portal.
Also Get Here, Notification Of: Orissa High Court Recruitment
Orissa Judicial Service Examination Syllabus
Preliminary Examination (Objective types Questions):
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Evidence Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Limitation Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Contract Act
- Law of Succession (Indian Succession Act and Hindu Succession Act)
- Specific Relief Act.
Main Written Examination:
- Compulsory Papers:
|Paper-I General English||Paper-II Procedural Laws|
|(a) Translation and retranslation of ten lines each.|
(b) A short Essay about 150 words.
(c) Precise writing consisting of 300 words.
(d) 1 (one) passage of about 500 words with 5 questions.
|(a) The Code of Criminal Procedure,1973|
(b) The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
(c) The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
Also Read: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
- Optional Papers:
A candidate may choose any of the three subjects among the following:-
- Law of Crime & Law of Torts
- Personal Law
(a) Hindu Law
(b) Mohammedan Law
- Law of Property
(a) Transfer of Property Act, 1882
(b) Specific Relief Act, 1963
(c) Indian Limitation Act, 1963
- Law of Contract
(a) Indian Contract Act, 1872
(b) Sales of Goods Act, 1930
(c) Partnership Act, 1932
(d) Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- Jurisprudence and Constitution of India:
* Translation and retranslation of ten lines each”, there will be two passages, i.e. one in English to be translated into Oriya and another in Oriya to be retranslated into English.
Questions to be asked in the interview may not ordinarily be outside the syllabus prescribed for the main written examination. In the interview, questions covering broad National and International issues and matters of common interest in the field of Arts and Science may also be asked.
How to Crack Interview? Get Best Answer Here
How to Apply for Orissa Judicial Service Exam Notification??
Participants must follow these steps to apply for Orissa Judicial Service Notification:
- The very first step for the contenders is to visit the official site of OPSC that is www.opsc.gov.in to fill Orissa Judicial Service Exam Application form.
- Through home page of the official portal hit the “Advertisements” link which is available at the left side of the same page.
- Search the suitable link for “Odisha Judicial Service Examination-2019” and press the same.
- Go through the appeared notification carefully and if you meet entire eligibility criteria then hit an appropriate link to “Apply Online”.
- Now you need to fill all the details required in the OPSC application form correctly.
- Check all the details once, upload the necessary required documents and hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Applicants must also take print out of the duly filled in application form for future reference.
Places of Examination:
- Preliminary Written Examination may be held in 5 zonal centres that is Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubneshwar, Cuttack & Sambalpur.
- Main Written Examination may be held either at 5 zones or at Bhubneshwar and Cuttack.
- Candidates are required to select the suitable zone of their choice where they would like to appear for the examination.
Find More: Orissa Jobs
Important Dates for Odisha Judicial Services 2019:
|Name of the events of the PCS 2019 Exam||Date Assigned (Tentative)|
|Declaration of official notification|| |
To be announced
|Ending date for submitting registration forms|
|Date of declaring of admit card|
|Orissa Judicial Service Examination Date|
|Results to be declaration|
Points to Keep-In Mind:
- Aspirants may look the Official Notification Link to attain the essential information regarding Orissa Judicial Service 2019 Notification.
- You can subscribe our free email service to get more Govt. / Pvt. Jobs notification directly at your email inbox.
- You can also join us with the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more updates as this page is going to be updated from time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Recruitment||More Government Jobs|
|OPSC Syllabus||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|