OSSTET Admit Card
Download OSSTET Admit Card Now!!! Board of Secondary Education Orissa (BSEO) has publicized the OSSTET Admit Card 2018 for those candidates who successfully registered for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test.
OSSTET Exam Admit Card Available!
Board of Secondary Education Orissa will conduct the OSSTET 2018 as per schedule date. Candidates who are going to participate in exam must download Odisha Secondary School TET Call Letter through online mode
Download OSSTET 2018 Admit Card
One can access their Odisha Secondary School TET Admit Card from official site with the help of below mentioned simple steps by using registration number, Email ID. One can also navigate through Admit Card of OSSTET download link provided below.
We the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well presented this page with complete details of OSSTET Admit Card 2018-2019, go through below structured page to attain details related to exam and get OSSTET Hall Ticket.
OSSTET Admit Card 2018
Process To Download OSSTET Admit Card 2018
Candidates can get their Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test admit card with the help of below indicated
- Firstly appliers have to visit official site of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha that is www.bseodisha.ac.in
- After visiting to home page, go to left side and follow ‘Latest Updates’ section and hit on “Read More” option.
- From new page, choose “Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test call letter” link
- Now on new window of Odisha Secondary School TET Hall Ticket Login will be displayed on screen
- Enter your registration number, Email ID in the required space
- Then hit on “Login” button and with hall ticket of OSSTET will be displayed on screen.
- Lastly take out copy of OSSTET Exam hall ticket for future reference and Examination purpose.
OSSTET Exam Pattern 2018
- Duration of Exam of each paper shall be 2:30 hours.
- There shall be 4 sections in both paper-I and paper-II
- Total mark of test is 150 for both Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s) will be asked in carrying four alternatives out of which one answer is correct.
- The language -I i.e. MIL (Odia) and language-II i.e. English which is compulsory for all categories in both paper-I and paper-II.
- In section III – questions in Science subject (PCM / CBZ) and Arts subjects (Social studies) shall be in English. Questions in subject like Hindi / Classical (Sanskrit / Telugu / Urdu) shall be in respective languages.
- In section IV – Questions from Child Development, Pedagogy, School Management and Evaluation shall be in English and compulsory for both categories in both papers.
- There shall be no negative marking.
Download OSSTET Exam Pattern With Syllabi Online: OSSTET Syllabus
Purpose Of Exam
Board of Secondary Education Orissa (BSEO) will conduct Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test to select the capable and deserving candidates for teacher’s posts. Applicants who are desirous to raise career as teacher have applied to participate in this exam. After completion of exam, qualified applicants will further called for personal interview round. Final merit of selected candidates will be prepared based on their scores in exam and interview.
Know Skills Required: How To Become Teacher
Important Documents Required With OSSTET 2019
Candidates who are going to participate in Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility test are required bring below-mentioned important documents in original with one set of self-attested copies along with OSSTET Eligibility test Admit Card 2018 on the Day of the Exam
- OSSTET Admit Card 2018
- One valid ID proof- (any one of the following)
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter Id Card
- Aadhar Card
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
OSSTET 2019 Imp Dates
OSSTET Exam Date: As per admit card
Applicants willing to download the OSSTET Admit Card 2018-2019 directly must go through the official link which is well highlighted above. For more updates and interesting facts keep visiting to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Detailed TET Syllabus & Pattern||बजट 2018 में युवाओ को मिला तोहफा|
|ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी||10 Mistakes You Make Daily in English|
|TET Entrance Exam||How To Study While Doing Job|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||Latest Current Affairs|