Students who wish to get admission into Orissa University of Agriculture they are informed that the authority of the university is going to start OUAT Admission Procedure. For this university invites online registration forms from eligible students who want to get admission into graduate and post graduate courses. Candidates who want to enroll in this university they may apply OUAT Admission 2018 by submit their application form till the last date as given below.
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology is going to conduct an entrance examination for providing admission to the willing applicants. Candidates can attend the entrance examination on respective date and time as stated below. Keen contenders are advised to scroll down entire page that is well modified below by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com in order to grasp all the vital information about OUAT Notification such as exam dates and other relevant details
OUAT Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants who want to get Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology Admission they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
|For UG Course||Complete 10+2 with passed with PCM or PCB subjects will 50% aggregate marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST/PH candidates).|
|For PG Course||Must hold B.Sc. degree in relevant subjects with 50% marks (45% for candidates from SC/ST category).|
|For Ph.d Course||Must done M.Sc in relevant subjects with minimum 55% marks.|
Application of Fee:
- Applicants who will appear in Entrance Examination they need to pay Rs.1050/- towards application fee. Application fee will be paid by using State Bank Collect facility available in the State Bank of India’s.
- On successful payment of application fee, take print out copy of the e-Receipt and enclose the same with the application as proof of payment and send it through nearest Common Service Centre(Jana Seva Kendra) in cash mode can be submitted through SBI collect facility.
OUAT Admission Procedure:
Selection of candidates for admission into graduate and Post Graduate programme except M.Sc. Microbiology and Biotechnology will be based on entrance examination and career marks of the candidates. For M.Sc. Microbiology & Biotechnology only career marks will be considered.
Check Out Here: Importance Of Master Degree
OUAT Entrance Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will include 3 subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology. Candidates are required to answer either Mathematics/Biology subject.
- The question paper will be of Objective Type.
- The entrance exam will be of total 200 marks. For PG and Ph.D courses, the exam will be of total 100 marks including 40 objective type questions and 60 short answer type questions. Viva-voce will be conducted further for Ph.D candidates.
- The medium of examination will be English only.
- The examination will be of 2 hours duration
|Name of Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics / Biology||68|
Check Here: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Documents to be enclosed with the application:
- Photo copy of e-Receipt of payment of application fee of Rs. 1000.00
- Copy of HSC/Equivalent Certificate
- Copy of date of birth certificate from the Registrar of birth & deaths if the HSC/ Equivalent certificate does not indicate it.
- Photo copy of the mark sheet from BSE, Odisha, or its equivalent
- Photo copy of +2 Sc certificate from CHSE, Odisha, or its equivalent
- Copy of the mark sheet of +2 Science, CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent
- Copy of the Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Photo copy of the mark sheet of Bachelors Degree
- Copy of Masters’ Degree certificate (For Ph. D)
- Photo copy of Master’ Degree Mark Sheet (For Ph. D)
- Copy of SC/ST Certificate from Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahasildar/ Additional Tahasildar in case of claim for SC/ST Category.
- In case, Odia is not M.I.L , in BSE, Odisha, or its equivalent, photo copy of certificate of permanent residency of parents in Odisha, as relevant in individual cases or the competent authority.
Procedure to get OUAT Admission 2018:
- First of all candidates are required to login to official website that is www.ouat.nic.in.
- Now move cursor towards menu bar and select “Admission” tab over there.
- On next page applicants are required to select suitable link about OUAT Admission Notification.
- Now read the detailed advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility carefully.
- Thereafter, interested and applicable candidates are required to download application form from the advertisement.
- Fill the OUAT Application form in proper manner.
- Also attach below mentioned documents with it.
- Therefore enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it and send it below mentioned address through Regd. Post / Courier Service.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
College of Basic Science & Humanities
OUAT, Bhubnaswar- 751 003
OUAT Admit Card 2018:
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology will publish the hall ticket for OUAT 2018 via official site by log in by using his/her personal user ID and Password. Admit card is the very important documents for appear in the examination hall. Without it applicants are not allowed to enter in the examination hall. OUAT Admit Card includes the information about the date, time and venue of the examination.
OUAT Result 2018:
After successfully organize the exam, the authority of the university will publish the result for entrance exam. You can check OUAT Results through official site by entering the roll number/application number/Aadhaar number, mobile number and date of birth.
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
OUAT Admission Cut Off:
|Examination||For P.G. in Phy/Che/Mat/Bot/Zoo % of marks||For P.G. MB/ BT % of marks||For Ph.D. % of marks|
|HSC or equivalent||10||20||05|
|+2 Science or equivalent||15||30||10|
|Bachelor’s degree (Hons / Core / Major mark)||25||50||15|
OUAT Counselling 2018:
Candidates who will qualify in entrance examination they will be called for counselling round according to the schedule given on their OUAT intimation-cum-rank card. Applicants can download their intimation-cum-rank card of their OUAT entrance exam 2018 via official site by using the details like roll number, mobile number and date of birth.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
|Beginning date of submission the application form||March 2018|
|Ending date for submission the application form||April 2018|
|Form – “A” – Cum Admit Card will be download from||May 2018|
|Examination will be held on||May 2018|
|Ending date of receipt of filled in application form – “B”||June 2018|
|Counselling will be started on||July 2018|
|Beginning date of submission the application form||May 2018|
|Ending date for submission the application form||June 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application form by post||June 2018|
|Examination will be held on||June 2018|
|Result will be announce on||July 2018|
|Counselling will be started on||July 2018|
|Beginning date of submission the application form||July 2018|
|Ending date for submission the application form||August 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application form by post||July 2018|
|Examination will be held on||August 2018|
|Result will be announce on||August 2018|
|Counselling will be started on||August 2018|
Keep visiting this web portal to obtain latest updates for OUAT Admission 2018 or other information such as OUAT Result, Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc. Aspirants may also bookmark this www.recruitmentinboxx.com page or may subscribe our free-mail service to get the facility of directly mail into your inbox.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|