PAN Card Application
Applicants who wish to get a Permanent Account Number card can fill PAN Card Application Online 2018. Income Tax Department issues PAN Card Number to all the tax payers to file return on their income. Applicants can apply through online or offline mode to get a UTI PAN Card Number.
To apply for Income Tax online PAN Card, candidates have to fill PAN Card Form 49A which is available on the official website of UTIITSL @ www.utiitsl.com Only those candidates who are above 18 years of age can apply for e-PAN Card.
E-PAN Card Online 49A Form
PAN Card also acts as a valid ID proof as it is issued by government. Students can also apply for PAN Card. Once a PAN Card is made, it is valid for lifetime regardless of change in address or marital status.
PAN Card is unique for every Individual. It takes only 5 days to get the PAN Card if you are applying online and 15 days through offline application. For more information on PAN Card Application Online, keep reading this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
PAN Card Application Online
Who can apply for UTI PAN Card?
- To apply for online PAN Card, applicants should be a citizen of India and have a source of income.
- Applicants, who are of 18 Years or above are eligible to fill PAN Card Application Online
- There is no maximum age limit to apply for PAN Card.
- Students can also apply for PAN Card but they should be above 18 years of age.
- Foreign citizens, who do any financial transaction in India, can also apply for PAN Card through Form 49AA.
Also Apply Online For: Voter ID Online Form
Documents Required for New PAN Card Application
Date of Birth
The documents that can be used as proof of Date of Birth (DoB) for PAN card form are as follows:
- Birth certificate
- Order for pension payment
- Marriage certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- Driving Licence
- An affidavit that has been notarized before a magistrate
Know About: State Wise Holiday In 2018
Proof of Address
The documents that can be used as a proof of address for PAN Card form are as follows:
- Electricity bill.
- Landline bill.
- Broadband connection bill.
- Water bill.
- Consumer gas connection.
- Bank account statement.
- Depository account statement.
- Post office passbook.
- Passport of the spouse.
- A domicile certificate that is issued by the government.
- Aadhaar card.
- Employer certificate.
Know How to Make Changes–State Wise: Ration Card Correction Online Process
Proof of Identity
The documents that can be used as a proof of identity for PAN Application are as follows:
- Driving license.
- Arm’s license.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Any photo identity card issued by a government body.
- Pensioner card with a photograph of the applicant.
- Bank certificate.
PAN Card Application Charges
To apply for PAN Card, candidates have to pay following charges:
- For Indian communication address: Rs. 107
- For foreign communication address: Rs. 994
Candidates can make the payment using credit/debit card, demand draft or net banking. These charges don’t include Goods and Services tax.
Check Out: Prime Minister Mr Modi’s Salary Per Month
Structure Of PAN Card:
Many of you are curious why Permanent Account Number look like “AFZPK7190K”. Reason behind using numbers and alphabets is given below:
- First three characters i.e. “AFZ” in the above PAN are alphabetic series running from AAA to ZZZ.
- Fourth character i.e. “P” in the above PAN represents the status of the PAN holder.
- “P” stands for Individual.
- “F” stands for Firm.
- “C” stands for Company.
- “H” stands for HUF.
- “A” stands for AOP.
- “T” stands for TRUST etc.
- Fifth character i.e. “K” in the above PAN represents first character of the PAN holder’s last name/surname.
- Next four characters i.e. “7190” in the above PAN are sequential number running from 0001 to 9999.
- Last character i.e. “K” in the above PAN is an alphabetic check digit.
Need For PAN Card
- PAN Card acts as identity proof across the country and can be used to apply for passport, voter Id card etc.
- Person who is required to pay income tax must have the PAN Card.
- Every company asks for PAN Card of its employees to deduct necessary taxes like TDS from their salary.
- To get foreign currency exchange, you need to have PAN Card.
- To deal in Mutual Funds and other securities
- PAN Card is required to get loan from Banks.
- To purchase vehicles, properties, jewelry, it is mandatory to have PAN Card.
Must Read: बजट 2018 में युवाओ को मिला तोहफा
How to fill PAN Card Application Online?
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website of UTIITSL i.e. www.utiitsl.com to fill the PAN Card Application Online.
- On the homepage of the website, go to “Services” tab.
- From there select “PAN Card” and then hit on “Apply PAN Card”
- Now press on “Apply as Indian Citizen/NRI”
- PAN Card Application Online Form will open up in front of you.
- Fill all the details asked in the PAN Card Application Online form carefully.
- After filling the PAN Card Application form you need to submit the form and pay the processing fee.
- Your filled PAN Card form will appear in front of you for validation. Check all the details again.
- After verifying all the details, hit on “Make Payment” button.
- Applicant can make payment using Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash Card.
- After making payment, take a print out of filled in PAN Card application form.
- The applicant then needs to affix two recent color passport photographs on PAN Card Application Online form along with the necessary signatures and supporting documents (ID Proof, Address Proof, Proof of Date of Birth and proof of payment of the PAN Card fees) and send it to the Income Tax Department.
Permanent Account Number is valid for the lifetime. There is no need to get the card updated due to change in marital status, address, etc. In case, there is change in the card holders name or change in father’s name, then candidate have to fill correction PAN Card form or can apply for a new card.
To Get Latest Updates Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Candidates can get more information about UTI PAN Card Application Online by going to the above given official link. For any query about PAN Card Application, do comment in the below given comment box. For more information and updates, follow us on Facebook or Google+. You can also subscribe to our free mail service.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Delhi Ration Card||AP Ration Card|
|UP Ration Card List||Jharkhand Ration Card|
|Telangana Ration Card||Kerala Ration Card|
|Assam Ration Card||Gujarat Ration Card List|
|West Bengal Ration Card||Karnataka Ration Card|
|Rajasthan Ration Card List||TNPDS New Ration Card|