Online application form available for POSE Scholarship! Eligible students desirous for pursuing graduate/post-graduate courses in basic & natural science subjects may apply for it. Last date to enroll for scholarship for admission to M.Sc/B.Sc courses is 17 Sep 2018.
Haryana State Council for Science & Technology has invited POSE Scholarship 2018 Form for admission to M.Sc/B.Sc courses. Closing date for submission of scholarship form is 17-09-2018.
POSE Scholarship for M.Sc/B.Sc Courses:
Indians nationals with a natural sciences background are encouraged to enroll online for over continuation of their science education up to higher level. The pupils shouldn’t be involved in any sort of indiscipline or unjust means to apply for Scholarship.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all details about POSE Scholarship 2018-2019 on this page. Go through all details prior applying for Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship Scheme.
Admissibility of Scholarship:
Those candidates who have taken admission during the year 2018 in any of the following courses will be admissible for the POSE Scholarship 2018: –
- For 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. in basic & natural science subjects, applicants must have passed class X and XII Board examination from a school situated in Haryana with minimum 85% marks for Haryana Board School and 90% marks for other boards like CBSE/ICSE etc. in 12th class.
- For 2-year M.Sc. in basic & natural science subjects, candidates should have passed X, XII and B.Sc./B.A. (B.A. for M.Sc. Mathematics) from school/college/university situated in Haryana with minimum 75% marks in B.Sc./B.A. class
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Students studying basic & natural science in the identified 18 subjects will be given POSE Scholarship Panchkula, the list of subjects is listed below:
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Oceanic Sciences
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
POSE Scholarship Amount:
|Course Name||Scholarship Amount|
|3-year B.Sc. course||Rs. 4,000/-|
|2-year M.Sc. course||Rs. 6,000/-|
|4-year B.S. or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S.||Rs. 4,000/- (For 1st, 2nd & 3rd)|
Rs. 6,000/- (For 4th & 5th year)
POSE Scholarship Eligibility:
In order to apply for POSE Scholarship Haryana it is mandatory for candidates to fulfill the eligibility requirements:
|3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S|
Class X and XII Board examination from a school situated in Haryana with minimum 85% marks for Haryana Board schools and 90% marks for other boards like CBSE, ICSE etc in 12th class.
X, XII and B.Sc./B.A. (B.A. for M.Sc. Mathematics) from school/college/university situated in Haryana with minimum 75% marks in B.Sc./B.A. class.
There shall be no cut off for admission in National Institutions like IIT, IISER, NISER, DAB-CBS, IISc etc. In case of Tie, preference will be given to Girls students and Preference to language score (better of English/Hindi) in 12th class board exam.
Important Point concerning POSE Scholarship:
- The scholarships will be disbursed directly to the students in their bank accounts through online (NEFT / RTGS).
- All the students while applying shall have to open their accounts in the banks having Electronic Transfer / ECS facility.
Check Here: List of Scholarship in India
Some other eligibility requirements:
- Those candidates who are attending regular classes will only be eligible for the scholarship available. Candidates pursuing their education privately or through correspondence / distance mode or from unrecognized institutions will not be eligible for Promotion Of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship.
- Candidates involved in any sort of indiscipline or unfair means will not be eligible for the scholarship
- If we talk about the family income of candidate required for POSE scholarship then there is no limit of family income for availing benefits.
How candidates will be selected for POSE Scholarship?
For 3-year B.Sc. Or 4-year BS or 5-year integrated M.Sc. /M.S. Courses:
Merit list will be prepared based on average percent score obtained in class 12th board examination in English/Hindi (better of the two) and best of three out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (i.e. Total of four topics separated by maximum marks in four different areas %).
- First priority will be given to the students admitted to national institutes i.e. IIT, IISER, NISER, DAE-CBS and IIS
- Remaining scholarships will be supplied to others on merit.
- Those who analyzed 11th & 12th class in a rural area school will receive an additional 3 percent weightage, subject to max 100%.
- Rural area school is going to be considered as those schools that are within the authority of the Gram Panchayat.
For 2-year M.Sc:
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of average percent marks of B.Sc. /B.A. course in 3 years.
How To Apply For POSE Scholarship?
- Those applying for Scholarship may visit official website of organization i.e. dstharyana.gov.in
- After navigating home page, move under ‘What’s New’ section accessible at below left side.
- On pressing above link, you will be moved to new window, hit on advertisement link visible in front of ‘POSE Scholarship For The Year 2018-19’ head.
- Go through all details from Scholarship Notice.
- At next step, you may hit on ‘Apply Online For Pose’ link.
- Login with User Id & password.
- Press on submit tab.
- Subsequent to Registration, download POSE Scholarship Application Form 2018.
- You may fetch asked details in POSE 2018 Scholarship Application Form as per need arises.
- Now, upload relevant documents along with form.
- Take a preview of your form & submit it.
- Carry hard copy of same for further need.
POSE Scholarship 2018 Dates:
|Initial date To Fill Online Form||17-07-2018|
|POSE Scholarship Last Date||17-09-2018|
Aspirants who are interested in availing more details about POSE Scholarship 2018-2019 are advised to go through this Official Link. Dear candidates if you have any sort of query in your mind regarding the details given here on this page then you may mention your comments in below stated comment box. To get more updates about it, you may visit other pages of www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|