Prasar Bharati Previous Question Papers
Check Prasar Bharati Previous Question Papers for the preparation of the recruitment exam!! Prasar Bharati is the largest public Broadcasting Company of India that conducts examination for the assortment of the candidates in the organization.
Applying contenders for Prasar Bharati exam can check Prasar Bharati Last Year Model Test Paper by going through this page. We have provided some questions and answers from Prasar Bharati Sample Paper also at the beneath section.
What Prasar Bharati Sample Paper contains?
Prasar Bharati Previous Question Papers comprises questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness. Appliers of Prasar Bharati Vacancies can download Prasar Bharati Previous Papers by going through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Prasar Bharati Previous Question Papers
Question1. Who was the first Indian woman to scale the Mount Everest ?
- Bachhendri Pal
- Phew Dorajee
- Onn Saang Su Kayi
- Yoko Ono
Question2. The concept of the Directive Principles of State Policy was borrowed by our Constitution from the Constitution of—
Question3. The common balance works on the principle of equality of:
- Moments Of Forces
- Masses Of Pans
Question4. Which one of the following is a military alliance?
Read Out: GK Current Affairs
Question5. Which one of the following is correct? Player — Sport
- Jeev milkha singh —tennis
- Jhulan goswami —cricket
- Baichung bhutia —hockey
- Pankaj Advani —Badminton
Question6. Two forces each equal to P acting at a point have no resultant. The angle between the two forcesmust be equal to:
Question7. A jet engine works on the principle of:
- Conservation of energy
- Conservation of momentum
- Conservation of mass
- Conservation of temperature
Question8. Naina Devi peak forms a part of—
- Himalayan range located in Sikkim
- Himalayan range located in kumaon region
- Himalayan range located in Nepal
- Himalayan range located in Jammu & Kashmir
Question9. The age of a tree can be calculated by—
- Number of branches
- Its height
- Girth of its trunk
- Number of its annual rings
Question10. Garba is a dance form of
Get here Month Wise: Latest Current Affairs
Question11. A black body emits:
- Radiations Of All Wavelengths
- No Radiations
- Radiations Of Only One Wavelength
- Radiations Of Selected Wavelengths
Question12. The freezing point on a thermometer is marked as 20° and the boiling point as 150°C. A temperature of 60°C on this thermometer will be read as:
Question13. The sky is blue because:
- There Is More Blue Light In The Sunlight
- Of Scattering Of Sunlight By Air Molecules In The Atmosphere
- Of Scattering Of Sunlight By Dust Particles In The Atmosphere
- Other Colours Are Absorbed By Heavenly Bodies
Question14. The electric field inside a hollow conducting sphere will?
- Increases Towards The Centre
- Decreases Towards The Centre
- Is Finite And Constant Throughout
- Is Zero
Question15. Which one of the following is not a vector?
Get here: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
Question16. Free surface of a liquid behaves like a sheet and tends to contract to the smallest possible area due to the
- force of adhesion
- force of friction
- centrifugal force
- force of cohesion
Question17. Gopal Krishna Gokhale
- started as a maths teacher and rose to the position of the principal of Ferguson College, Pune
- founded the servants of India Society
- served as President of the Indian National Congress in 1905
- All of the above
Question18. GNLF stands for
- Gorkha National Liberation Front
- Gross National Liberation Form
- Both option A and B
- None of the above
Question19. Excessive secretion from the pituitary gland in the children results in
- increased height
- retarded growth
- weakening of bones
- None of the above
Question20. Fa-Hien was
- the first Buddhist pilgrim of China to visit India during the reign of Chandragupta Vikramaditya
- the discoverer of Puerto Rico and Jamaica
- the first Buddhist pilgrim of India to visit China
- None of the above
Check This: How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam
Question21. The “Earth Day” is celebrated on?
- 22nd April
- 21st April
- 14th April
- 7th April
Question22. Which one of the following physical quantities, is not defined in the terms of force per unit area:
- Young’s modulus
Question23. A particle moves in a circle of radius R with a constant speed under a centripetal force F. The work done in completing a full circle is:
Question24. The bob of a second’s pendulum is replaced by another bob of double mass. The new time period will be:
- 4 sec.
- 2 sec.
- 1 sec
- 3 sec.
Question25. A piece of ice is floating in a concentrated solution of common salt (in water) in a pot. When ice meltscompletely, the level of solution will:
- go up
- remain the same
- go down
- first go up then go down
Know Here: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
Question26. Size of a nucleus is of the order of?
Question27. In isothermal expansion of an ideal gas:
- Heat Content Remains Constant
- Temperature Remains Constant
- Both Heat Content And Temperature Remain Constant
- Pressure And Temperature Of The Gas Remain Constant
Question28. A convex lens has a focal length of 10 cm. When it is immersed in water it will behave as?
- A Convex Tens Of 10 Cm. Focal Length
- A Concave Lens Of 10 Cm. Focal Length
- A Convex Lens Of Focal Length Greater Than 10cm.
- A Convex Lens Of Focal Length Less Than 10 Cm.
Question29. A hollow metallic sphere is charged. Inside the sphere?
- the potential is zero but the electric field is finite
- the electric field is zero but the potential is finite
- both the electric field and the potential are finite
- both the electric field and the potential are zero
Question30. Transistor act as a?
- Thermionic Valve
Read This: How To Make Habit Of Studying
Question31. A dynamo actually acts as a?
- converter of energy
- source of electric charge
- source of magnetic charge
- source of energy
Question32. In a transformer the immediate cause of the induced A. C. in the secondary coil is?
- a varying electric field
- a varying magnetic field
- a motion of the secondary coil
- efficiency of the operator
Question33. A cyclonic storm is indicated by a change in the atmospheric pressure. In atmospheric Pressure there is a:
- sudden rise
- gradual rise
- sudden fall
- gradual fall
Question34. The ratio of the specific heat of air at constant pressure to its specific heat at constant volume is?
- greater than one
- less than one
- equal to one
Question35. Two particles having charges q1 and q2 when kept at a certain distance exert a force F on each other. If the distance between the two particles is reduced to half and the charge on each particle is doubled the force between the particles would be ?
Get Here: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
Question36. Two electric lamps each of 100 watts 220 V are connected in series to a supply of 220 volts. The power consumed would be:
- 100 Watts
- 200 Watts
- 25 Watts
- 50 Watts
Question37. Imperfect gases are those:
- Which Contain Impurities
- Which Do Not Obey Charle’s And Boyle’s Laws
- Whose Molecules Are Not Spherical
- Whose Molecules Cannot Be Regarded As Point Masses
Question38. Sonar is a device for:
- Location And Ranging Of Aircraft’s
- Location And Ranging Submarines
- Producing A Musical Note Of High Quality
- Measuring Frequency Of Musical Notes
Question39. In which of the following cases total internal reflection cannot be obtained?
- Ray Going From Water To Glass
- A Ray Going From Glass To Water
- A Ray Going From Glass To Air
- A Ray Going from Water To Air.
Question40. When white light passes through a glass prism, we get a spectrum on the other side of the prism. In the emergent beam the ray which is deviated least is
- Violet Ray
- Red Ray
- Green Ray
- Yellow Ray
Know Here: How to Maximize Your Score In Exam
Prasar Bharati was established on 23/11/1997 for public broadcaster in country and grown as Doordarshan Television Network & All India Radio media units for distribution Information of Ministry. Applicants keen to apply for Govt Jobs can snatch the opportunity by applying against the Prasar Bharati Recruitment Notification.
The management panel of the organization conducts recruitment examination for the assortment of the contenders and above mentioned Prasar Bharati Previous Question Papers and Sample Papers can help you to do preparation of the examination. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab the complete details as soon as possible for securing good marks in the examination.
Note: Contenders can grab complete details related to the Prasar Bharati Previous Question Papers by connecting with us in an easiest manner and for that you need to press CTRL + D key to bookmark out portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) while you can subscribe our free emails service also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Prasar Bharti Admit Card||Prasar Bharti Result|
|Maths Formulas PDF||Logical Reasoning Test|
|English Grammar Quiz||Vocabulary Online Quiz|
|Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|