KSCSTE, Kerala has invited applications from eligible and qualified candidates under its Students with Talent and Aptitude for Research in Science (STARS) scheme. Candidates who fulfill the entire eligibility conditions must apply now for Prathibha Scholarship 2018 as soon as the process ends.
Prathibha Scholarship online application form procedure has initiated now, so appliers are informed to fill the application form before the last date that is 30-09-2018. Candidates are advised to send system generated datasheet along with attested copy of marksheet of HSC Examination to the below mentioned address.
Apply For KSCSTE Kerala Scholarship 2018
The program basically works for those students who qualified Higher Secondary Board Examination from Kerala. It provides scholarship facilities to students so that they can easily opt for several courses such as B.Sc. / Integrated M.Sc. courses in Basic / Natural sciences anywhere in India.
For more information about Prathibha Scholarship 2018- 2019, candidates must go through this page which is well managed and presented by our talented and dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Prathibha Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be of Kerala Origin and should have passed Higher Secondary Examination from Kerala in any of the Boards of Examination
- Candidates should have scored minimum 90% marks in all the subjects and also 90% marks for the all Science subject.
- SC/ST candidates need to score minimum 80% marks in all the subjects and also 80% marks for all Science subjects.
- He/she should have secured admission to 3 year B.Sc. or 5 year Integrated BS-MS or 5 year Integrated M.Sc. Degree Course in 2018-19.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Kerala Government’s Scholarship Program Details:
The Prathibha Scholarship Programme is divided into two segments:
- KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship- A
- KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship- B
Prathibha Scholarship- A:
- This Scholarship is given to willing students who have completed Class 12 Board examination and now doing Degree Courses in Basic and Natural Sciences.
- The scholarship is given for three year Degree programmes and first three years of Integrated M.Sc programmes
Prathibha Scholarship –B:
- This Scholarship is given to those students who have already availed Prathibha Scholarship –A for their Degree Courses and are pursuing a Post-graduate course in Basic Sciences.
- The scholarship is awarded for M.Sc programmes and 4th & 5th year of Integrated M.Sc Programmes.
Prathibha Scholarship Reward:
There are total 100 Scholarships that are to be distributed among the students, out of which:
- 10% Scholarships are reserved for SC/ST Students.
- 50% scholarships reserved for Girl Students
B.Sc. Degree Course/ First 3 years of Integrated M.Sc. course
|1st Year||Rs. 12,000|
|2nd Year||Rs. 18,000|
|3rd Year||Rs. 24,000|
M.Sc. Degree Course/ 4th and 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. Degree Course
|1st Year||Rs. 40,000|
|2nd Year||Rs. 60,000|
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Pratibha Scholarship Renewal:
|B.Sc Course||Applicants who secured minimum of 60% aggregate marks in all the subjects in the previous year examination can apply for the renewal of the scholarship for the subsequent years of study.|
|M.Sc Course||Continuation of the scholarship for the Postgraduate course is subject to securing minimum 75% mark for Degree course.|
- Students are to be shortlisted on the basis of Preliminary exam and preparation of Provisional Rank list made from the information furnished in the Data-sheet and copy of mark list received.
- The rank list shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks secured in Higher Secondary Board Examination in all Science subjects.
Steps To Apply For Prathibha Scholarship 2018:
Aspiring candidates who intend to apply for Kerala Government’s scholarship program have to go through certain steps given below:
- The very first step is to visit the official website of organization that is kscste.kerala.gov.in
- On the home page, you need to hit on “applications are invited for Prathibha Scholarship” present under the news section.
- As soon as you hit, a detailed notification will be displayed on your screen regarding kerala Scholarship 2018.
- Candidates are required to read all the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
- If you find yourself eligible, then new users can hit on “registration” link to register yourself for above Scholarship process.
- After hitting on the above link, a new page will be appeared where you have to press “new registration” available on the left side and continue filling the online application form.
- On successful registration, a Data-Sheet will be generated. Applicants should get this Datasheet endorsed by the Head of the Institution where they are admitted for Degree Course.
- At last, the Computer generated data-sheet along with necessary documents should be send to the below postal address within the specified time.
The Director Kerala State Council for Science,
Technology & Environment Sasthra Bhavan,
Pattom (P.O) Thiruvananthapuram- 695 004.
Last date of receipt of Data-sheet and copy of HSC Examination mark list: 30-09-2018
For latest updates on Prathibha Scholarship 2018, candidates are advised to go through the official link of the website on regular basis. For any query related to this programme, you may comment us in the below section of this page and stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section