Presidency College Bangalore
Presidency College is the Top PU and Degree College in Bangalore which is founded by the Presidency Group of Institutions. Presidency College Bangalore is the private and professional college which provides various postgraduate and undergraduate Courses.
The vision of the Presidency College Bangalore is to provide good quality education and provide brilliant placements opportunity. Students who want to take admission Bangalore Presidency College for academic session 2018-2019 they can get the details of Courses, Fees and Contact from this page.
This college is ranked among top 100 colleges all over India. In facts thousands of students from India and abroad choose this College every year for pursuing degree course. For more details about Presidency College Bangalore Hebbal, you need to scroll down this page which is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Presidency College Bangalore
Presidency College Bangalore Courses Offered:
Presidency College Bangalore Admission 2018-2019:
- Firstly students need to ensure the eligibility criteria and then fill the application form. On the basis of screening the application form, students will be called for interview. Candidates who want to get admission in under graduate courses they need to give written aptitude test would be conducted by college.
- Selected candidates shall be enrolled on payments of the fees as per the Fee Structure. A telephonic interview would be conducted, however it will be valid only after the application form reaches the admission cell.
- Aspirants who qualified applicants invites for counseling procedure. All the candidates will have to submit original certificates at the time of admission The admission is subjected to Bangalore University Approval
Presidency College Bangalore Fee Structure:
|Course name||Fee for full course|
|Presidency College Bangalore MBA Fees||Rs. 4,90,000|
|Master of Computer Application||Rs. 3,00,000|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||Rs. 1,35,000|
|Master of Commerce||Rs. 1,50,000|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||Rs. 1,95,000|
Presidency College Bangalore Placements Procedure 2018-2019:
- The authority of the Presidency College JP Nagar Bangalore invites the Recruiters to appeared in Final Placements
- The recruits are requested to share full details for those projects for which they want to recruit, including JD, CTC and the expected date.
- Employers are encouraged to give pre-recruitment before the recruitment process begins. This gives students an opportunity to know more about the company, opportunities in the organization, development opportunities and education and progress opportunities.
- They will also get a clear estimate of such profiles that they will be working on it. This will help students make informed choices and make the selection process effective.
- The HR can conduct various rounds of selection process and may inform the names of the selected students in the placement department, who in turn will notify its respective students.
- List of selected students should be announced on the pre agreed date. Delay or failing to do so may result in the candidate getting another offer.
- The offers letters for the selected candidate should either be mailed or sent to the Placement Department within 15 days of the final selection.
- she/he receives a firm Job Offer from any organization and will not be eligible to participate in further placement process.
- If any company desires the selected student to join the company after completion of the academic year/ University exams (early joining), so you should informed to the Placement Department of Presidency PU College JP Nagar Bangalore.
- The permission for the same is approved on case to case basis and the Presidency College of engineering bangalore reserves the right to approve or disapprove the same.
Presidency College Bangalore Application Form:
- Go to the official site of presidency degree college bangalore that is presidencycollege.ac.in
- Now hit on the admission tab and select the under graduate/ post graduate admission link.
- Now hit on the link to download application form
- Fill in all the mandatory details
- Send the same with photocopies of your marks cards. 10th & 12th in case of UG; 10th, 12th & graduation in case of PG to the address given below with a DD of Rs. 500/- made in the favour of Presidency College payable at Bangalore.
Presidency College Bangalore Ranking:
Presidency College in bangalore Search Score is an fashionable rating allotted to institutes. The exclusive rating is classified on the basis of a range of factors such as placement record, approvals, type of establishment, faculty, cut-offs, offline ranking and alumni rating that decide on the whole quality of an institute. The overall rating Presidency College bangalore is 7.8. Presidency College hebbal Bangalore is the top 100 college in India.
Presidency College Bangalore Hostel:
Presidency PU College Bangalore Hebbal hostel facilities are very good. Two students sharing one room with attached bathroom. Hostel rent is around 2500 per month. In mess food depending upon our need we get food. In Hostel 24 hour security and it coverage CCTV camera..
Presidency College Bangalore Address:
Presidency College, Admission Cell
Bangalore – 560024
Candidates can get complete and correct details about Presidency College Bangalore, from this page. We will soon update this page with latest details about Presidency College Bangalore MBA Results, ranking, cut off etc. So, candidates are advised to stay with us www.recruitmentinboxx.com through this page to get updated information time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Career After 12th In India||Why College Attendance is Important|