Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Assistant Halwai and Sports Attendant||07/03/2017|
A career notice related to President Secretariat Recruitment has been notified now. Application forms are invited against vacancies of Assistant Halwai and Sports Attendant posts. Aspirants, who are matching with below given eligibility conditions, may apply for available vacancies in Government Sector. For President Secretariat Recruitment 2017 last date to apply is 07/03/2017.
This Page Includes:
|President Secretariat Vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|Salary Structure||Mode of Selection|
|How to fill online application||Last date to apply|
Prescribed application should be submitted through online mode by following instructions given below. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential details about President Secretariat Jobs Openings below on this page, so please have a look and apply as soon as possible.
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Assistant Halwai||Matriculation and knowledge of preparation of Indian Sweets and Snacks and Trade Course from a recognized institution is desirable|
|Sports Attendant||12th Pass with Certificate of Participation at the State / National Level in any Sports / Games Or 2 years experience in sports facilitation|
Grab Today, Latest Job Options:
Candidates, who will be appointed for President Secretariat Jobs, will be given attractive amount of salary per month from organization.
Age of applying candidates should not be below 18 years for both posts. Upper age limit is 35 years for post of Assistant Halwai and 27 years for post of Sports Attendant.
<<President Secretariat Recruitment – Official Notification>>
Selection of applying job seekers will be done for President Secretariat Job as pet their performance in written examination. You will be informed about the date of Examination and selection procedure details after 7 days of closing date for receipt of applications
Go through these Tips: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
How to Apply For President Secretariat Recruitment ?
- Interested job seekers should visit the official site that is rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
- After that you must hit on “Circulars of Vacancies” on the home page.
- Then follow ‘Filling up the posts of Assistant Halwai and Sports Attendant in Household Establishment of the President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi’ and press the link of “circular_060217.pdf” to read complete notification.
- Now must read the complete advertisement in suitable way.
- After that come back to previous page and go for “Apply Online” fill registration form.
- Now enter registration number and password and fill complete details asked in the format of Application Form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Upload all mandatory documents and scan recent photograph if required.
- At last take a print out of the form for further process.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Starting date for online registration: 20/02/2017 at 10.00 am.
- Last date for online registration: 07/03/2017 at 6.00 pm.
Note: Other information about President Secretariat Recruitment 2017 can be obtained through official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
Military Hospital Recruitment 2017 – Danapur 19 Group-C Jobs Notification
Supreme Court Recruitment 2017 – sci.nic.in Law Clerk/RA/Junior Court Asst
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – Laboratory Technician/Attendant aiims.edu Notice
Calicut University Time Table 2017 – Download BCOM/BBA/BHA Exam Date Sheet
Candidates are invited for filling up MTS Vacancies in concern of President Secretariat Recruitment in Rashtrapati Sachivalaya, New Delhi. The organization is all set to hire eligible candidates for President Secretariat Jobs, so those contenders who think that they are eligible and able to fulfill the requirements of the selection committee, they can submit their application forma on scheduled date. Candidates can apply for President Secretariat Recruitment 2017 by following simple steps given on this page.
Interested job seekers can apply on or before the last date that is 15/02/2017. The final selection of the aspirants will be based on their performance in written test conducted by the organization. The written test will be asked from Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness and General Knowledge of computer. For more fine points about Rashtrapati Sachivalaya Recruitment candidates have to go through this page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
President Secretariat Vacancy:
Multi Tasking Staff: 15
Qualification for President Secretariat Vacancies:
Candidates, who are going to apply for available vacancy of Multi Tasking Staff they must be passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board as per the decision of the selection committee.
Candidates, who are going to grab President Secretariat Vacancy MTS their age must be in between 18-27 years as per the requirement of the organization.
Rashtrapati Sachivalaya MTS Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Relaxation in age:
|Ex-Servicemen||service rendered in Army, Navy and Air Force plus 3 years(Max. age 45 years OBC-48 years, SC/ST 50 years)|
|Persons with Disability||10 years (15 years for SC/ ST, 13 years for OBC)|
|Departmental Candidates||Up to 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the central Government)|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried||Up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 years for SC/ ST etc)|
- Interested candidates in President Secretariat Careers have to pay examination fee of Rs. 650/- (Rs 550 application fee + Rs. 100 intimation charges).
- All those candidates, who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD and ex service men eligible for reservation and they have to pay Rs. 100 as intimation charges.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Selected candidates for this Openings will get Level 1 of pay matrix (Minimum basic pay of Rs. 18000/-) after the successful selection by the organization.
|Delhi/ NCR||Chennai/ Greater Chennai|
|Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata||Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online examination conducted by the organization as per their rules against President Secretariat Notification.
|Reasoning||20 marks||60 minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||20 marks|
|General English||20 marks|
|General Awareness||20 marks|
|General Knowledge of computer||20 marks|
How to apply against President Secretariat Recruitment Notification?
- First of all willing candidates have to go through official website of the organization that is rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
- After that you must hit on “Circulars of Vacancies” on the home page.
- Then select “Filling up of vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff in President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi” and press the link of “Notification MTS PDF”.
- Candidates must read the complete advertisement in suitable way.
- After that you should go for “Apply Online” and enter registration number and password.
- Now hit on “Submit” tab candidates must fill complete details asked in the format of Application Form”.
- Upload all mandatory documents and scan recent photograph if applicable.
- After that hit on “submit’ tab and take a print out of the form for further process.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||01/02/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||15/02/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||15/02/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||02/03/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||01/02/2017 to 15/02/2017|
Note: To attain information related to President Secretariat Recruitment 2017 you must check the above stated Official notification. Candidates can use our free email service or bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL + D for getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|