PTU Syllabus B.Tech
Those candidates who’ve enrolled themselves for PTU University and preparing for engineering examinations, they can download PTU Syllabus B.Tech through this page. Students can get the First Year Civil Engg/Computer Science Syllabus in PDF by hitting the direct link provided on this page. Candidates are advised to start their preparation according to the provided PTU Syllabus B.Tech 2018.
This examination is being conducted by the Punjab Technical University form the motive to check the skills and learning capacity of the scholars. Students who are going to participate in the Punjab Technical University Exams, they can easily get the PTU B.Tech Syllabus PDF by going through this page. You can also follow the below mentioned steps, for downloading PTU B.Tech Syllabus 2018 PDF of any discipline of B.tech by going through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
PTU Syllabus B.Tech
PTU B.tech First Year Exam Scheme:
|Course Name||Marks Distribution|
|Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering||40||60||100|
|Human Values and Professional Ethics||40||60||100|
|Engineering Physics Laboratory||30||20||50|
|Communicative English Laboratory||30||20||50|
|Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Laboratory||30||20||50|
|Theory Courses Laboratory Courses||350||400||750|
- EM waves & Dielectrics: Physical significance of Gradient, Divergence Curl, Relationship between Electric Field & Potential, Dielectric polarization, displacement Current, Types of polarization, Maxwell‟s Equations, Equation of EM waves in free space, velocity of EM waves, Poynting vector, Electromagnetic Spectrum ( Basic ideas of different region).
- Magnetic Materials & Superconductivity: Basic ideas of Dia, Para, Ferro & Ferri, Ferrites, Magnetic Anisotropy, Magnetostriction its applications in production of Ultrasonic waves, Superconductivity, Superconductors as ideal diamagnetic materials, Signatures of Superconducting state, Meissner Effect, Type I & Type II superconductors, London Equations, Introduction to BCS theory.
- Elements of crystallography: Unit cell, Basis, Space lattice, Crystal Systems, Miller Indices of Planes & Directions in cubic system, Continuous & Characteristic X-Rays, X-Ray Diffraction & Bragg‟s law in Crystals, Bragg‟s spectrometer, X-ray radiography.
- Lasers: Spontaneous & Stimulated emissions, Einstein‟s Coefficients, Population Inversion, Pumping Mechanisms, Components of a laser System, Three & four level laser systems; Ruby, He-Ne, CO2 and semiconductor Lasers, Introduction to Holography. (5)
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
B.Tech. 1st & 2nd Semester
- Fibre Optics: Introduction, Acceptance Angle, Numerical Aperture, Normalized frequency, Modes of propagation, material dispersion & pulse broadening in optical fibres, fibre connectors, splices and couplers, applications of optical fibres.
- Special Theory of Relativity: Concept of Ether, Michelson Morley Experiment, Einstein‟s postulates, Lorentz transformation equations; length, time and simultaneity in relativity, addition of velocity, variation of mass with velocity, Mass-Energy and Energy-momentum relations.
- Quantum Theory: Need and origin of quantum concept, Wave-particle duality, Matter waves, Group & Phase velocities, Uncertainty Principle, Significance & normalization of wave function, Schrodinger wave equation: time independent & dependent, Eigen functions & Eigen values, particle in a box.
- Nanophysics: Nanoscale, surface to volume ratio, electron confinement, nanoparticles (1D, 2D, 3D), Nanomaterials, Unusual properties of nanomaterials, synthesis of nanomaterials- ball milling and sol-gel techniques, Carbon nanotubes (synthesis and properties), applications of nanomaterials.
Get Complete B-Tech 1st Year: Check Here
Get More: PTU B Tech Syllabus 2018 PDF
|B-Tech Food Technology||Download Here|
|Chemical Engineering||Download Here|
|PTU B Tech Civil Syllabus||Download Here|
|B. Architecture||Download Here|
|PTU B Tech ECE Syllabus||Download Here|
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering (Part Time)||Download Here|
|Information Technology||Download Here|
|PTU B Tech Mechanical Syllabus||Download Here|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Download Here|
|Electronics & Comm. Engineering||Download Here|
Some Simple Steps To Download Punjab Technical University Syllabus:
- Candidate who want to download their PTU exam syllabus they are required to visit official website of Punjab Technical University which is www.ptu.ac.in
- Then aspirants have to choose ‘Syllabus’ link from the “Academics” tab display on the menu bar of the home page.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page will be opened on your system display having various Punjab Technical University B.Tech Syllabus link.
- Thereafter contenders have to choose on appropriate course link for which you have enrolled for.
- By selecting above said link a new page will be opened on your system display in PDF format having PTU Syllabus B.tech.
- Aspirants should take a printout of PTU Syllabus 2018 for starting their preparation according to the latest updated PTU university syllabus.
Participated aspirants may get their PTU B.Tech Syllabus 2018 through Official Link. Students can bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com with the help of ctrl + d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|How To Find Study Material Online||10 Necessities Of Smart Learning|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together|
|How To Write On Exam Paper Faster||11 Tips To Remember What You Read|