Pune University Admission
Savitribai Phule University is renowned as Pune University. This institute is located in Pune, Maharashtra. Students may apply for Pune University Admission in UG/PG by submitting the application form after checking eligibility & important dates. Check here Pune University Admission Last Date, Pune University Application Form, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
Savitribai Phule Pune University Admission 2023 is offered in more than 52 departments of various UG, PG & doctoral programmes. This institute is situated in the North-western part of Pune City and was established on February 10th, 1949.
Pune University Admission Last Date:
The process for Pune University Admissions is initiated through online mode via the University’s official website – www.unipune.ac.in. Those who are willing to apply for admission in any UG or PG programme offered by the University must check the complete Admission details and proceed with the application process within the specified deadline.
The Pune University Entrance Exam will be held for admission to specific courses. Grasp more details for Pune University Admission 2023 from this page tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Pune University Admission
Pune University Courses
Faculty of Arts, Fine Arts & Performing Arts
- MA, MA in Foreign Languages, Job Oriented Functional Hindi, Sanskrit Linguistics, Indian Logic and Epistemology
- Diploma & Degree course in Hindi Functional languages
- MFA, BFA
- BA Special, BA Restructure, BA General
- Diploma in Japanese, Music, Russian, German, French, Urdu Literature in Modern European Languages, Manuscriptology, Translation
- Master of Oriental Learning
- Bachelor of Oriental Learning in Sanskrit
- Special Diploma course in Russian
- Advanced Diploma in French, German, Russian, Japanese
- BA/ MA in Lalit Kala
- Lower Diploma in Sanskrit, Ardhamagadhi, Pali
- Higher Diploma in Sanskrit, Ardhamagadhi, Pali
- Vyawaharik Hindi Padvika and Madhyamik Hindi Adhyapak
- Prayojanmulak Hindi Padvika
- Sampreshan aur Janasampark
- Hindi Tankan, Ashulekhan and Mudrit Sanshodhan Padvika Pathyakram
- Vyavaharik Marathi Padvika Abhyaskram
Faculty of Education & Physical Education
- M.Ed, M.Ed (Physical Education)/ M.P.Ed, MA (Education)
- B.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.Ed (Yoga), B.Ed (Vocational), B.Ed Education of Handicapped, B.Ed (Hearing impaired)
- B.Sc in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports
- Postgraduate Diploma In Research Methodology of Education
- Diploma in Education for Deaf/ Hearing Impaired, Mentally Retarded Children, Sports Journalism
- Special Training Course for Teachers of Mentally Retarded persons
- Certificate Course for Training of Adult Education Middle Level Functionaries (Animators) and Supervisors
Faculty of Science
- M.Sc, M.Sc Medical Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Petroleum Technology, Applied Electronic Science, Computer Science, Tech Weapon Systems, Energy Studies, Drug Chemistry, M.Sc (Tech.) Information Technology
- PG B.Sc Applied Course in Toxicology, Applied Course in Tissue Culture
- Master of Computer Science, MCS (with Scientific Computing)
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- M.Tech in Atmospheric Physics, Computer Science, Bio-Informatics, Lasers & Electro-Optics, Mathematical Modeling & Simulation, Radar System, Integrated Digital Communications, Cross Migration, Resource Development, Laser & Laser Applications, Material Science, Software Engineering
- MA/ M.Sc Health Sciences, Communication Studies
- B.Sc, B.Sc (Restructure), B.Sc Tech Weapon System, B.Sc (Applied) in Optometry, Environmental Pollution, Electronics, Bio-Medical (Techniques), Energy Studies, Pollution Environment, Petroleum Technology, Scientific Instrumentation
- Diploma in Hydrogeology, Equipment Management, Automotive Technology, Explosive and Armament, communication Technology
- PG Diploma in Mineral Exploration, Automotive Technology, Mobile Ware Fare Communication, Community Health & Development, Dietetics, Armament Technology
- Advanced Diploma in Bioinformatics
Faculty of Management
- Master of Personnel Management
- Master of Computer Management
- Master of Management Sciences
- Master of Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- PG Diploma in Environment
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science
Faculty of Commerce
- PG Diploma in Company Secretaryship, Salesmanship & Advertisement, Statistics, Taxation, Banking, Accountancy, International Business
Faculty of Law
- Master of Labor Laws and Labor Welfare
- Bachelor of Social Legal Science
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
Pune University Admission 2023 Important Dates
Refer to the table placed below to check the important dates (tentative) related to Pune University Admission 2023:
|Availability of online application form||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application form||4th week of May 2023|
|Admit card issue date||1st week of June 2023|
|Date of entrance test||2nd week of June 2023|
|Announcement of result||1st week of July 2023|
Pune University Admissions – Eligibility Criteria
Pune University UG Eligibility:
|BA||10+2 examination or HSC equivalent examination|
with English as subject
|B.Sc.||HSC examination in science or equivalent|
|B.L.I.Sc.||Any Bachelor’s degre|
|LLB||Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks|
|B.Tech||HSC or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry|
and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks OR
Diploma in Engineering/Technology with minimum
|B.Arch||Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 examination or|
equivalent with English and Mathematics as subjects
|B.Com||10+2 examination or equivalent with English|
|BBA||10+2 examination or equivalent with English and|
minimum 45% marks
|B.Pharm||HSC or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks OR Diploma in Pharmacy|
|BHM||10+2 examination or equivalent with English and|
minimum 45% marks
|BHMCT||Diploma in Hotel Management|
|B.Sc.||HSC examination with minimum 45% marks|
|B.Ed||Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with minimum|
|B.P.Ed||Bachelor’s degree in any subject with Physical Education|
as an elective subject OR Bachelor’s degree in any faculty
with Physical Education at HSC level with 45% marks
Pune University PG Eligibility:
|MSW||Bachelor’s degree in any faculty with|
|M.com||B.Com/BBA/BFT/BCA or any other|
graduate degree from foreign university
with four commerce subjects
|LLM||graduate in law discipline from a|
|M.Arch||Bachelor in Architecture with minimum|
|MCA||Bachelor’s degree in Science with|
50% marks for open category and Mathematics at 10+2 level
|M.PHt||Bachelor in Physiotherapy|
|Executive MBA||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline|
|Master in Business Studies||Two Years Diploma in Business|
Management (D.B.M.) Studies or
Two Years Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
or Two Years Diploma in Management Science
How to apply for Pune University Admission 2023?
You just need to follow a few simple steps which are listed below to apply for SPPU Admission 2023:
- Visit the official website of the university which is www.unipune.ac.in.
- Tap on the “Admissions” link available on the leftward side.
- Select the link for Pune University UG Admission Notification or PG.
- Now, go through all details from Pune University PG Admission notice.
- At the next step, log in with your User Id & password after filling Pune University Registration Form.
- Enter asked details in Pune University Application Form 2023.
- Also, upload the required documents along with Pune University Online Application Form & pay your fees.
- Take a preview of the duly filled form & submit your form.
- Access a hard copy of the form for further usage.
Press Here For Pune University Official Link
Aspirants who want to apply for the Savitribai Phule Pune University Admission 2023 need to pay the application fees according to the category. Pay the application fees via credit/debit card.
|Course||Fee amount (Rs.)|
|Entrance Test Fees|
|Biotechnology (Five-Year Integrated)|
Documents Required for Pune University Admission Form 2023
- Passport size photograph
- Certificate of 10+2 or graduation level
- Experience certificate (if required)
- Category/Caste certificate (Candidates belong to any reserved category (SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer))
- Age certificate (if applicable)
- Acknowledgment Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/-.
- Student Card duly filled in along with a photograph
- Pay order/Demand draft
- Photocopy of BPL Ration Card (if applicable).
SPPU Admission Procedure
|M.Sc, MA, M.Com, LLM, M.L.I.Sc., BA, PG B.Sc. (Applied), M.Tech||Entrance Exam|
|B.Ed. Integrated courses, MA in Hindi, Education, History, Marathi, Natural Resource Management, Politics, Psychology, Sociology, Sanskrit & Prakrit||Merit In The Qualifying Examination|
Followed By Counselling.
|Ph.D. and M.Phil||Entrance Examination|
|B.Sc. Biotechnology||Basis Of Merit And On The Basis Of|
|MBA|| MHT CET For Maharashtra Candidates|
And Through CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT For
Outside Maharashtra Candidates.
|M.Tech/ME||GATE Score Or Through MHT CET Conducted By DTE Maharashtra.|
|MD, MS, DM and MCh||NEET Entrance Examination|
|BA in Performing Arts||Entrance Examination|
|MA in Philosophy||Entrance Or Interview Cum Presentation Test.|
Check in Detail: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Hit on its Official Link for more details concerning Pune University Admission 2023. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates on the latest Admission Notifications.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Pune University Time Table||Pune University Result|
|Pune University Syllabus||Scholarships in India|