Rabindra Bharati University MA Admission
Those, who wish to get admission in MA courses, are informed that Rabindra Bharati University MA Admission is going to start. So, interested students towards Rabindra Bharati University Admission must fill the RBUDDE Application Form before the closing date.
Rabindra Bharati University DDE Application process will start from 15-07-2018 and it will be continued till 23-07-2018. The selection for Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Admission will be done on the basis of merit.
Things you should know:
As per students’ academic records, suitable seats will be allotted to them. The fee structure for every separate programme is different, so you need to check the Rabindra Bharati University prospectus carefully.
To grab further information about Rabindra Bharati University MA Admission 2018, students need to look at below section of this web page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Rabindra Bharati University Admission
Courses Offered by RBUDDE:
- M.A. in Bengali
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in History
- M.A. in Political Science
- M.A. in Sanskrit
- M.A. in Education
- M.A. in Environmental Studies
- M.A. in Geography
- M.A. in Vocal Music
- M.A. in Rabindra Sangeet
- Master of Social Work (M.S.W)
- Diploma In Tagore Literature
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Eligibility Criteria for Rabindra Bharati University Admission:
|M.A. in Bengali, English, History , Political Science & Sanskrit||Honours / General / Pass (10+2+3) in the Subject Concern having the relevant Subject of 300 marks at Graduate level|
|M.A. in Education||Honours / General / Pass (10+2+3) in Education having 300 marks in Graduate Level / B.Ed or Spl. B.Ed.|
|M.A. in Geography||Honours in Geography (Limited Seats – Admission on Merit List)|
|M.A. in Environmental Studies, Rabindra Sangeet, Vocal Music & Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)||Honours / General / Pass / Equivalent Graduate (10+2+3) / Post Graduate in General or Professional Course (For M.S.W. Limited Seats – Admission on Merit List)|
|Diploma in Tagore Literature||Graduate or Equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline|
Age Criteria for Rabindra Bharati University DDE Admission:
There is no age limit for admission in Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education. Contenders of any age can apply against RBUDDE Admission.
Rabindra Bharati University Admission Procedure:
- The admission is Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education M.A programmes will be done on the basis of merit. Suitable seats will be allotted to contenders on the basis of their marks in qualifying exam.
- Eligibility of the candidates will be verified through original documents to be produced at the Study Center before Identity Card is issued.
- Candidates belonging to Open Universities or opting for Human Rights and Human Development course have to appear for an admission test for selection in their preferred courses.
It is necessary for the aspirants those who want to apply against Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education MA Admission to pay Rs. 200/- (for MSW and Geography Course) and Rs. 100/- for other courses through SBI online.
Rabindra Bharati University Fee Structure:
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
How to Apply for Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2018 ?
Those students who want to fill Rabindra Bharati University Admission form are supposed to follow basic instructions:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.rbudde.in
- Then select Admission tab which is provided at the menu bar.
- Select the programme and you will be on a new page.
- Read the entire details about Rabindra Bharati University M.A Admission 2018.
- Hit “Register Now” option and fill the required details.
- Select “Proceed” button and you will receive e-mail ID and password.
- Your Rabindra Bharati University registration will be done.
- Enter the e-mail and password and select “Login” button.
- Fill Rabindra Bharati University Application form with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Make final submission of Rabindra Bharati University DDE Application form and at last take a print of the same for further use.
- Submit the receipt of form at the University admission office or any study center of their choice.
Get Here Top Ranked: List of Universities in West Bengal
RBUDDE Admission Dates 2018:
|Availability of Online Application Form||15-07-2018|
|Last Date Of Application||23-07-2018|
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Address: (Main Campus) Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Rabindra Bharati University, Rabindra Bhavan, EE 9&10, Sector II, Near Karunamoyee, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091 (Emerald Bower Campus) 56A, B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700050.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2018- 2019. Clear your doubts regarding RBUDDE Admission 2018 by write it in the comment box which is given below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|