Rail Coach Factory Recruitment
Latest 223 Apprentices Jobs at RCF ! In this concern, online application is invited from 10th class passed aspirants. One interested in Rail Coach Factory Recruitment for Apprentice must apply online.
Rail Coach Factory Apprentice Recruitment Last Date:
Matriculation passed aspirants holding National Trade Certificate in relevant trade must register online. Also, online registration link is active latest by 23-03-2019. At time of submission of form, you need to submit fee.
Apprentice openings at (RCF), Kapurthala:
During submission of ONLINE application, Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Applicants are recommended to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stage of recruitment procedure.
On this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, all stuff about Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 of Act Apprentice vacancies under Apprenticeship Act 1961 is displayed.
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment
Rail Coach Factory Jobs Details:
|Welder (G & E)||53|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||06|
|AC & Ref. Mechanic||9|
RCF Apprentice Eligibility:
- 10th class passed with at least 50% marks
- National Trade Certificate in relevant trade
- Procedure for calculating %age of marks where cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is applicable.
Find More Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Age Parameters for Rail Coach Factory Job Openings:
|Category||Age Norms for RCF Jobs|
|Gen/ UR Candidates||15 years of age and should not have|
completed 24 years of age as on 23.02.2019.
|Relaxation ( in Upper|
age limit )
|05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Amount of Application Fee:
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking to apply successfully for RCF Apprentices Recruitment.
|Category||Amount of fee|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Salary Structure for Rail Coach Factory Vacancies:
Those presenting well in all stages of recruitment will be appointed for RCF Jobs or Rail Coach Factory Vacancy. Those aspirants will receive good amount of salary.
RCF Apprentice Recruitment Process:
- Aspirants applying for Apprentice openings will be judged & final merit list will be prepared on criteria of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% of aggregate marks)+ ITI marks in the trade.
- Certificate/Document verification will be carried out after announcement of result for final selection for RCF Recruitment.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Read Out: Railway Interview Tips & Tricks
Registration Process for RCF 223 Apprentices Job Openings 2019:
- One who is interested in Apprentice profile must log on to official website of organization i.e. www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then, tap on ‘Notification of training under Act Apprenticeship Act 1961’ link from opened window.
- Further, new page will open having all details about Rail Coach Factory Notification as eligibility, applying stages & many more.
- Suitable applicant must proceed for getting Rail Coach Factory Application Form 2019.
- For this, tap on ‘Online module of Act Apprentice 2018-19’ link from previous page.
- Login with Email address & password to register for RCF Job openings or RCF Vacancy.
- Then, hit on ‘Go’ option.
- In order to register successfully for Rail Coach Factory Apprentices Recruitment, get application form.
- Thereafter, fill Rail Coach Factory Online Application Form by entering useful details.
- Applicants for RCF Vacancies must also upload required documents along with form & deposit fee.
- In case, all details fetched are correct, strike on submit tab for online submission of form.
Check Out: More Railway Jobs
RCF Recruitment Last Date:
- Registration ends on: 23-03-2019
- Closing date for depositing fee: 28-03-2019
At Official Website, you will gather all information about Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019. Keep in touch with us for more updates about latest recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Government Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|