Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment
Applications are invited from Matriculation passed candidates for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment. Willing contenders can apply for the engagement of Act Apprentice to 192 Designated Trade Positions in Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) latest by 13th August, 2018.
In order to participate in Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018, you need to send offline applications to The Senior Personnel Officer of Rail Wheel Factory. Selection for RWF Apprentice Jobs will be based on merit depending upon the marks scored in Matriculation.
Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice for Year 2018-19
The apprenticeship includes designated trade like Fitter, Machinist Mechanic, CNC Operator and others. Selected aspirants will undergo a training session for about six to twelve months for the 2018-19 depending upon the designated trade which is scheduled to begin from 09th October, 2018 tentatively.
Check this page which is well organized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com in order to grab more informative details related to Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018. Have a look below to apply for RWF Act Apprentice 2018-2019.
All Upcoming Railway Jobs are also available here!!
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy Details:
|Trade Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||8|
|CNC Programming cum Operator (COE Group)||23|
Applicants participating in Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018 must hold Matriculation passing Certificate from a recognized Board of Education scoring at least 50% marks. Also they must also possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
Age Limit for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment:
Age of the candidates applying for Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice 2018 must be above 15 years but not exceeding 24 years as on 13/08/2018. However, Upper Age Relaxation of 05 years of SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates is provided.
Salary Details for Railway Wheel Factory Recruitment
In context to RWF Recruitment 2018, for trades of Fitter Machinist, Mechanic, Turner, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, selected eligible contenders will be paid a stipend of Rs.6,841/- per month while for CNC Programming cum Operator stipend of Rs.6,081/- will be given.
Check Here: Railway Jobs Salary Structure
Application Fee for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment:
Aspirants need to pay a sum of Rs.100/- as Processing Fee through Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft to be attached with the Application Form of RWF Indian Railways Apprentice. However, SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Women Candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
As far as Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment, eligible contenders will be selected on the basis of merit depending upon the marks scored in Matriculation or its equivalent. Final merit list of selected candidate will be published by the organization probably on 20th September, 2018. The apprenticeship is scheduled to begin from 09th October, 2018.
Get Complete Details Of: Railway Selection Procedure
Instructions to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018
- Firstly log on to the official website of Rail Wheel Factory which is www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now go to below section of the homepage and press ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- The new page will display a list of latest notification in relation to Rail Wheel Factory Jobs.
- You need to press “RWF/AT-16/627/2018-19” link given for the following Description.
“RECRUITMENT OF CANDIDATES TO UNDER GO TRAINING UNDER APPRENTICES ACT 1961, FOR THE YEAR 2018-19”
- Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice Notification will be displayed on your screen.
- Go through the complete notification of Rail Wheel Factory Bangalore Recruitment and make sure you satisfy the requisite eligibility criteria.
- Further you need to download prescribed format Rail Wheel Factory Application Form available in the opened notification.
- Duly fill all the necessary information asked in the form and attach all the supporting documents and check list.
- Insert the application in an envelope super-scribed with “Application for undergoing training under Apprentices’ Act 1961 for the year 2018-19 in Rail Wheel Factory”.
- Finally post the duly filled application to the official address mentioned below.
The Senior Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka,
Bangalore – 560064
Check Out List Of: Indian Railway Coaching Centre
Following is the list of important Certificates and Documents (Self-attested Photocopies) to be attached with Rail Wheel Factory Application Form:
- Matriculation Certificate
- National Trade Certificate (NTC)
- Caste Certificate in case of ST/SC Candidates
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Two passport sized photographs
- Discharge Certificate/Serving Certificate for wards of Ex-servicemen/ for serving Railway Employee respectively
- Employment Registration Card
- Last Date to submit Applications for Railway Wheel Factory Recruitment: 13/08/2018.
- Tentative date of displaying the list of selected candidates: 20/09/2018.
- Tentative date of commencement of Training: 09/10/2018.
In case of any queries or for further details about Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018, you need to hit the official link provided above. Moreover, keep visiting our web portal to get latest job updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Exams Eligibility|
|Railway Current Affairs||Career in Indian Railway|
|List of Railway Recruitment Board in India||RRB Interview Question & Answers|
|RRB Employment News||Railway Exam|