RBI Office Attendant Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India has publicized the employment notification concerning RBI Office Attendant Recruitment. Online applications are invited to hire candidates for 526 vacancies on Office Attendants. Aspirants are interested in said post and want to work with RBI are advised to apply for Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Vacancy within the given time period.
Applying candidates can submit their online application for Office Attendants Vacancies in RBI till 07-12-2017. In concern of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017, contenders can also go through the instruction as furnished below for your ease. To collect all additional details regarding RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2018 you need to go through this web page which well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment
RBI Office Attendant Vacancies:
|Office||No of Vacancies|
|Chandigarh & Shimla$||0||0||14||33||47|
|Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji &||0||23||0||142||165|
Qualification for RBI Office Attendant Jobs:
Aspirants who are going to apply for RBI Office Attendants Recruitment should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) with good academic record from any well known Board.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Age Restrictions for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy:
- The age of applying candidates should be lies between 18 to 25 years to apply for Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Vacancies.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Applicants who belong to reserved category their upper age will be relaxable as per the rules as given below.
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vi)||Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.||By 5 years|
|(vii)||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.|
Required Application Fee:
In order to apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment, appliers have to pay the fee as stated below according to category by using Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- For OBC/General candidates: Rs. 450/- (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
Remuneration for RBI Office Attendant Vacancy:
Applicants will receive suitable amount of salary of Rs. 10940/- per month by the management of Reserve Bank of India. Other allowances, viz.; Special Compensatory Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Family Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc will be admissible as per the directives.
Selection Procedure for Reserve Bank of India Vacancies:
Applying candidates are hereby notified that they have to go through online exam to get appointed for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment. Final selection will be done on merit basis.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern:
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
Get Complete Detailed: RBI Office Attendant Syllabus
Instructions to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Recruitment:
Applicants who don’t know how to fill RBI Online Application Form can go through the guidelines as stated below for your ease.
- First and foremost steps is to log on Reserve Bank of India Official Website that is rbi.org.in
- Go to the below sect ion of home page and select “Opportunities@RBI” option.
- Then new page will be opened. Aspirants are required to go to the menu bar and select “Current Vacancies” tab.
- After that, press on “Vacancies” option from the drop down list.
- Afterwards, contenders are required to select “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant” option for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment.
- Within few seconds, RBI Recruitment notification will be opened. Applying aspirants are advised to read all detail attentively.
- Again candidates need to select “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant” link available under application procedure section.
- To get RBI Online Application Form, applicants need to enter their registration no. If you are new user then press on “Hit here for new registration” button as available at the top of home page.
- Now you need to enter all asked details in application form and also upload the digital images of required documents
- Re-check all filled details and then press on “Submit” button.
- Finally, take the print out of filled application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember:
- Ending date for submission of Online Application & Fee: 07-12-2017
- Last date for printing your application: 22-12-2017
- Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): In the month of December 2017/January 2018
If you want to avail other details of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 then you can go through the above mentioned links. For obtaining all upcoming information related to RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2018 you can bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|RBI Recruitment||RBI Admit Card|
|RBI Result||RBI Scorecard|
|RBI Scholarship||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||How To Get A Bank Job In India|